Chapter 4(i think lmao idek anymore)

(A/n so I decided to continue the story thanks to DeclanCamern btw you should follow him!Bye for now my Lovelies!!!♥)

"He is going to make it"the nurse said.I was so Happy I thought I was going to lose my Boyfriend?? I dont know.I look up at the nurse walking towards me."He might have memory"My heart shattered.What if he don't remember me?I hope not."Can I see him"I ask nervously.I start to fiddle with my fingers.

"Yes,yes you can"I sigh in relief and walk towards his room."Hey Ty"I say holding his hand"Hey Josh"He looks at me.He looks pale.He looks almost lifeless."Hey Ty can I ask you a question?"I say looking at the floor"Of course (daddy) Jish""u-umm will you be my boyfriend(*fren)?""Yes."i lean down and kiss his forehead.

"You should rest,you look tired Babe"I say looking at tyler."Yeah,bye Jish""Bye Babyboy"I walked out the room and headed towards the exit.

(Time skip brought to you by Beebo's forehead~~~~)

I unlocked the front door and walked upstairs.I sigh.I lie down and ponder.I can't let Tyler down.I have to make him believe that he is lovely.

(A/n So I feel pretty proud of this chapter!Hope you have a lovely night/day!Bye for now my Lovelies!♥)