Being a healer

I slept in. This year i didnt have many morning classes. I ate some toast a house elf laid out for me. I went to my owl and gave it a name. Melody. Yeah...i like that name. Its convenient to because sometimes when i hum she trills the same tune.

I walked out to the edge of the ravenclaw tower. No one was there. I got my guitar and started to tune it. I softly hummed another song from dodie and this guy named thomas sanders. Its called dear happy. It was a nice song. My humming soon turned into singing soon.

I missed you dearly...thought i was nearly there forever at last together...is our time fleeting. Is even meeting a healthy idea or am i getting too near?

I sung the rest of the song holding the last note. I got up and got rid of my instrument. I called to my broom and flew around hogwats. Taking in the view. I liked doing this. The school was big but pretty. I saw a whole bunch of first tear hufflepuffs run out to the great hall. My class is nearly going to start. I dove down landing in at the school doors. I rushed into my first class. I wanted to be a healer. After Hogwarts i want to heal people or animals. I wanted to be a vet in the muggle world. After care of magical creatures i went to herbology. I went to lunch with connie. She seemed different.

"Are you okay connie?"

"Sure"

"You're acting really wierd connie."

"Then go hang with your slitherin friends! Go try to kill mud-bloods and be ambitious! Hang with them instead of the wise and smart house. Go ahead you seem to do it all the time!" She said leaving the table.

"Why does it bother you so much that i hang with one malfoy?!" I called after her.

"Because i thought you were my friend!"

"And i still am!"

"Sorry, i dont associate with slytherin." She said turning around leaving me.

"Her family is strict with not seeing slytherins, dont worry about it" I heard Cho say...

"Well thats so wrong! they are not what every one says they are!" I was getting upset...that wasn't right...that's like not being with Hufflepuffs because they are too nice....or not being with Gryffindor because they are too show off-y....I got up and grabbed my broom and flew out the room. I needed some air. I heard a bell ring. I raced into my potions class.

after I made my potion perfectly I gave it to professor snape.

"Excellent Mrs. Rorey...12 points to ravenclaw...you shall keep you potion as a reward."

"Thank you!"

"Class dismissed!" he said monotone as usual. next was charms. with slytherins....

"Ohhh Malfoy's girlfriend is here!" I heard in the back of the room. a group of slytherins sat at the back of the class snickering and what not.

"Hey! Back off!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"So niw your sticking up for your girlfriend?"

"she not my girlfriend!!" He shouted.

The class started filling in and jade sat next to me.

"Hello, im jasmine!" I said smiling at her.

"Im jade!"

"Aren't you a smart ravenclaw?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Becuase this is a second year class. And your only in your first. You mustve been skipped!"

She blushed and smiled.