house cup

The year was coming to an end.

I saw less of Hermione and the gang.

I won 7 games of quidditch so far.

I was top of my class.

Draco helped me a lot by giving me tips on how to get better in magic history.

I sang a lot more and draco sat and listened.

I finished all the Lockhart books and educated myself on....v-volde-m-mort.....

Today was the last day of school. And I have so many friends.

Draco
Connie
Cho
Hermione
Fred
George
Neville

Apparently every year they give out these house cups.

We were third I think. Slytherin was supposed to win. But gryffindor won as always.

I saw his face as he took his hat off.

I knew he was cheated out of it.

The golden trio as we like to call them. Won points for self sacrifice, bravery, and stuff. Neville won a course points for trying ti stop Hermione.

I was glad Neville got some recognition.

I went back to the common room and packed my trunk playing with Lilly.

After a while a strange owl came into the common room through the patio of the tower. 

I've seen this owl...

It was very familiar. not the one that sent me my letter to hogwarts, but an owl i've definatley seen before. I think it was the eyes...how it stared at me. the owl came in and sat on my trunk.

i got the letter...it was from draco! but...we're in school....

Dear jasmine, 

I wanted you to get to know my owl, so when i send you letters over the summer you will know it's me. I don't have a name for him, maybe you could name it. I found a spell that will allow your cat to send me  mail too. But your cat is still very young so I can ask Dumbledor to get you an owl only for communication. only If you want...Anyway...I hope to see you on the train back to the station. I've had a wonderful year at hogwarts thanks to you. I am so glad to call you a friend. 

Your friend,

Draco

I was very happy. I got a piece of parchment and a pen. i thought of a name and started to write.

Dear draco,

Thank you so much for the letter malfoy! I love your owl and I have came up with two names.

1: fire bolt, since your owl is fairly fast.

2: jarold, because...I like it okay! 

Lilly is only a kitten so I would love to get an owl to talk to you. I would love to see you on the train. we can sit with neville and connie...I am glad  I had an influence on your year at hogwarts. 

Your  only friend,

jazzy cat

I gave the letter back to the owl and watched it take off.

"Who's sending you mail in school?" connie asked me

"It's draco"

"You sure have been spending a lot of time him"