Telling the girls

Aria pov
It's been a week since Spencer and I mated. It was such a magical moment that I will never forget. Right now I'm home alone. Will it's Spencer's house but it might as well be mine too. Anyway Spencer and the boys are at the store but I can't help but feel guilty. I feel guilty because I'm hiding a big part of myself from the girls. I mean are my best friends and I can tell that they are getting suspicious, so I decide to invite them over and explain everything. Once Spencer got home I asked her about it and she said it was up to me so I called the girls. I hope they don't turn on me. I hope they accept me. I wish-- I was broken from my thoughts by a knock on the door. As Spencer went to go get it I sat there and thought over everything I was gonna say.

Emily: hey guys. Haven't seen in a while.
Spencer: yeah sorry that's actually why we asked you guys to come over.
Alison: ok guys what going on. Your starting to scare me.
Spencer : ok well here goes nothing. Scott. Tyler. Come down here real quick.

Tyler: yes daddy
I looked at the girls and I could tell they were really shocked.
Spencer : can you show daddy's friends what you can do. 
They two little boys jumped and turned in little cubs. It was so adorable. As I looked at the girls I saw that they were all shocked.
"Did he just call u daddy and did he just turn into a wolf."
I took a deep breath " yes they did. It's because I am their dad and they are werewolfs and so is aria and me... almost. "
" what do you mean almost" Cece asked.
" well basically i am arias mate and that comes with a lot of advantages. Such as me becoming a wolf. But not until the next full moon." I explained to the best of my ability
" but that still doesn't tell us why they call you their dad." Emily said
" well I can answer that. Originally they are my kids, you see my oldest brother Asher raped me and that's how these two nuggets got here. But if a wolf reproduce with someone that isn't there mate it throws off our destiny. So we have to find them and mate so that our destiny could be restored."

It was quiet until I heard. " finally we have been waiting for you to tell then. I hate keeping secrets. " Alison and Hanna said

Me , cece and Emily looked at them and yelled " you knew"
" I wasn't gonna tell her until after the transformed"

What do you mean they" I asked.
" weeeeellllll. When we were younger me, aria and Hanna were all in the same pack together. With five more girls. We were like sisters. But then they moved away and so did aria. But now she is back."
" that still does answer the question. What do you mean they." Spencer sad
" well cece and Emily are Hanna and Alison's mates. And so by next full moon they are gonna be wolfs too." I said
"Woah. That's awesome " they said in unison.

         Skip to Full moon
The moon is about to rise and I am so excited. Emily, Spencer, and cece are about to become werewolves and I couldn't be prouder of them. Right now we are getting ready when I heard a knock on my door. I went to answer it and there was the rest of my pack. I couldn't believe they were here.

Me: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE. I said while hugging them

" you didn't think we would miss your mates first transformation.  Plus this gave us a reason to come home. "
Spencer : who is this babe
Me: This is Lauren ,Camilla ,  Normani, Dinah Jane , and ally. They are the girls I was telling you about.
Spencer : ohhhhh yeah the rest of this pack she keeps going on about. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Lauren : you didn't tell us she was this hot. And she has an 8 pack.

( A/N: that's how Spencer came to the boor)

Spencer just chuckled the. Said " we should probably get ready because the moon is about to rise " so we all went Into the woods and got ready. The moon rose and slowly Spencer , Emily and cece started turning into beautiful wolves.
Cece's wolf form

Em's wolf form

Spencer's wolf form

Spencer's wolf form

But when we looked at Spencer we saw that her eyes were red

But when we looked at Spencer we saw that her eyes were red. That only happens when if they born into a a family of really powerful werewolves. But even then how would she not know. We will just talk about it later, I'll let her have her moment. Out of nowhere we see two little puppies come out of nowhere.

After seeing that we all turned and enjoyed the full moon

After seeing that we all turned and enjoyed the full moon. I wanted Spencer to enjoy her day and ask her about her family tomorrow.

A/N: I know it took me a long time to update. Been really busy. It's not my best but I hope you like it