The truth

This is a long interesting chapter .....

Spencer pov:

It has been a week and aria had started acting really weird . Everytime we are hanging out she suddenly leaves without an explanation. Like the other day we were in a deep conversation and I said I love you to her , and something weird happened.

Flashback :

Aria: yeah I'll never forget that it was amazing , I wish I could go back and relive it an-
Me: I love you so much
She stared at me for a while and I could have swore I seen her eyes change a golden color . And ever since that day I've had this weird tattoo/birthmark looking thing on my arm .

End of flashback

Aria pov :

I can't believe that spencer is my mate . I mean I knew i had strong feelings for her but I didn't think she was my mate .I marked her the other day. Well not exactly my eyes glowed which gave her the mates mark but I still have to bite her and turn her so that the bind I'd sealed, and it has to be during the first time we make love. I know that I will need to tell her . So that is what I am about to do right now . I'm bringing Tyler and Scott because she needs to know about them because they are going to play a big part in this.

I got to spencer house and rung the doorbell and Spencer came out with a shocked face and I don't blame her I haven't really been spending that much time with her .

Me: hey Spencer
Spencer: hey guys haven't seen you in a while
Me: yeah sorry about that I had to figure something out
Spencer: what like a nice way for letting me down. It's ok if you don't love me-
Me: no that is something that j don't have to figure out. I love you. But there is way more to me that you don't know . Can I come inside.
Spencer : sure

Ship to after I tell spencer everything

Spencer pov:

Me : wait so let me get this straight. Your a werewolf and so are scott and Tyler. And I'm your mate and we have to have sex in order to complete the transformation . COOL.

Aria: wait your not gonna leave me
Me: why would I be . My girlfriend is a bad ass werewolf . Who would want to run away from you .
Aria: you would be surprised
Me : well I'm not going anywhere

I lean in and give aria a kiss and I feel my tatoo start to sting so I pull away.

Me: hey aria what is this thing and why does it keep stinging
Aria: oh I knew i was forgetting something . The tatoo is part of the marking process and it is stinging because it is showing you how much I love you.
Spencer: oh cool.

I pecked her lips again

Me: thanks for telling me all this . I love you and the boys
Aria: I love you too
Scott and Tyler : we wove you too spencer

That brought so many tears to my eyes. Then something weird happened , me, the boys and aria started glowing ,then it stopped. I was so confused but aria kept smiling then she muttered " I didn't think it would happen this early"
Me: didn't think what would happened so early

Aria pov :

I looked up and said scott and Tyler are now biologically yours .

Spencer : what . She whispered
Me: it's apart of the mate thing . Please say something
Spencer : wow my day just keeps getting better . First I find out that my girlfriend is a way werewolf then I find out that I'm a mother. This is awesome . But I d l would rather them call me dad
Me: ok . You hear that boys
The boys: yes mom, love you dad.

And for the first time in a long time I feel complete .