"I thought we'd spend tomorrow together," he grips my chin pulling me into a kiss, his lips still have a trace of alcohol. I sigh against his lips as he pulls me closer, I nearly drop my drink so I pull away probably as red as a tomato.

"You gotta stop kissing me like that," I put my glass down straightening out my dress.

"Like what?" He asks kissing me again.

I gently push him back nearly tripping on my heels because he didn't move an inch. He kisses my jaw knowing exactly what his doing is what I want him to stop, especially in public, "Micah, I'm serious."

"And I'm serious," he murmurs kissing my neck. "Cause I really just love kissing you and when your not around I really hate it."

"Micah Moretti," someone says. "Since when did you have a new girl?"

New girl. I wonder how many girls his had. Micah keeps his arm around my waist, "Albert, this is Rosalie."

"Rosalie, such a pretty name," the man, Albert, looks at me. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen," I reply.

"Didn't know you were into younger girls, Micah. This is new," he smirks looking at me. "Micah's never with, college girls, didn't think the were his type. Guess young is good."

Micah's fingers press painfully into my hip. Did he dislike this man? I felt embarrassed by what this man was saying and I start to think of why Micah constantly nags me when I'm sure he could have any girl he wants. I don't know what's special about me.

Micah kisses my neck, "ignore him, Rose."

I bite my lip but nod, I can't help but listen to this man I know so little about. "We should be heading off now," Micah says pulling me away. As soon as we step outside the cold hits me. "I fucking hate that idiot," he swears looking at me.

He sighs before taking his suit jacket off and wrapping it around my shoulders. "Do you not like the cold?" He asks.

"Hate it," I sigh.

"I should take you for a holiday," he tells me, "where it's warm ."

"I have classes."

"And?" He asks.

Ignoring him I follow him to his car. I should take you for a holiday. I think about how loaded this guy must be saying it as if it's a drive around the city. I think of how Grace would react to news of Micah. She loves hearing updates about him.

"So," Micah starts, "where'd you like to go?"

"You don't need to take me anyway, I won't die in the cold," I laugh becoming all shy. Grace would tell me to accept his offer but that isn't who I am.

I touch the two necklaces he got me, the dress and shoes. It's already too much for whatever this relationship is, I lean against the window in his car. His hand rests comfortably on my thigh, under my dress.

But I love the feeling of his hand.

Familiar buildings come into view and I know where near campus.

He parks the car and I notice my dorm building.

I didn't think he'd take me here.

"I'll see you later," I unbuckle my seat belt but I suddenly don't want to leave. Leaning over the seat I kiss his cheek and wait for him to turn to me so I can kiss his lips before I leave. "Thank you for the night, the dress. Everything."

"Just for you, Rose," he tells me.

I smile stepping out his car despite the fact I wish I could stay around him tonight. "It's past curfew, the dorm building doors will be locked," I say and I'm not even lying despite the fact I could get someone to open it for me.

"So you will be spending tonight with me after all, huh?" He asks. "Get in."

I sit back in his car, "thank you. I'm sorry for messing you around."

"To spend more time with you," he grins. "Anything."

♔♔♔

im lovin' this book.
thinking of creating a playlist.
thoughts?