He parks the car getting out. I follow barely being able to keep up with his long strides. Micah unlocks the door throwing his jacket on the hook. I watch him walk to the spiral stairs, I sigh before following him up.

He walks onto the balcony lighting a cigarette.

I look around his room, bored as he partakes in his own things and doesn't bother to worry about me. Sitting on his bed I smooth out the sheets watching him from my position. "Rosalie," Micah calls from the balcony. "Come here."

Standing up I walk onto the balcony where the winter air slowly comes on. I feel like I'm going to get a cold. Micah touches my waist pulling me onto his lap. "It's cold out," I try to warm up my hands.

"I'll keep you warm," he grins kissing me neck.

"Or we can sit inside and shut the door," I suggest looking at him. Micah kisses me before leaning back in the chair. I rest my head against his shoulder, he crushes his cigarette in a small tray putting both his arms around me.

I watch a car roll into his driveway. "Who's that?" I ask.

"You'll see," he kisses my neck. I crawl off his lap and watch him head downstairs. I fix my appearance before heading down but the person is already gone. I look at Micah confused, he hands me a flimsy white box, "get ready."

He walks past me going up the stairs. Putting the box on the couch I lift the lid ripping the tissue paper away.  A small red dress sits in the box with blacks heels, a matching black clutch and some a silver chocker covered in small shiny diamonds.

I bring it upstairs, "what's this for?"

"A party," he buttons up a black shirt before rolling the sleeves to his elbow. He checks the time on his silver watch, "half an hour then we have to go."

I pull out the dress holding it in front of me.

"Well, come on. Get ready."

I nod bringing everything into the bathroom and shutting the door. I get changed and put all the accessories on. Somehow the dress fits me perfectly, I step back into his room. "Can you do my zip?"

Micah steps behind me, I move my hair from my back. He kisses the back of my neck before zipping up the dress. "It's a longer drive, we should get going soon," he says. I leave the purse on his bed, I don't really need it all I have is my phone.

"Who's going to be at this party?" I ask.

"Just.. people."

"What's this party for?"

He kisses me, "It doesn't matter. I just need to be seen there for a short while. Now stop with the questions. Okay, Rosalie?"

♔♔♔

Micah drinks a scotch while I drink water from a straw. He stares at me leaning against the railing of the stairs, I blush trying to ignore him. "I'm bored, is there something we can do?"

"Lay low," he grins. "Just a little longer."

"It's nine, I have to go to bed early for class.. my first lecture starts at half past nine. Can you please get me back to my dorm in the next hour?"