Shit wasnt adding up.

" Then where did ol girl from last night get all this shit from ? " he asked

I shrugged.

" To be honest, this shit aint addin up. Its some snake ass shit goin on, so im finna have to see wassup with Miyah. " I said, wonderin if she was snakin and shit.

" We need to watch both they asses " he said

I nodded

I wonder if all the shit that went down with me and Miyah was planned. How the fuck did she know exactly who I was. I swear I was as secretive with my shit as possible.

I done fucked myself up. Dealin with India and Boss, I done opened up more.

I went from bein smooth and quiet, to rocky and open.

" We need to watch India too " I said

He shook his head.

" I doubt India had shit to do with this "

" Me too, but you cant be too sure " I say

he nodded.

" So we need to go get this trap shit started " Boss say

We recently bought this old abandoned looking building way on the otha side of Atlanta.

I got a few boys, but thats all I need. They all niggas that was in the streets slangin to get by. None of em knew eachother,  I made sure of that. And none knew Teedo or anyshit like that.

" We can get started on that shit since we aint got shit to do. " I say

" Aight we need to go get them niggas from Carlos house then "

I nodded.

Carlos was one of my high school homies. He was one of the only niggas I fucked with.

Carlos had agreed to let the niggas we chose stay with him since they all was basically livin in different people houses everyday.

I drove up to his house and parked the car. Me and Boss hopped out and walked up to the door.

" Watch this " I tell Boss.

I started makin a beat on his door.

" Who the FUCK is that " he yelled

I bust out laughin. I can still have my childish moments,  but you rarely see it.

" Murtha Fukan Jason. Hellll nawww " Carlos said, openin the screen door.

Carlos slang too, but thats his side hustle. He work at a couple resteraunts and shit. Get paid good too.

" So yo name Jason ? " Boss say

" Aw shit ian know youngin didnt know yo name homie " Carlos said

When Boss and Carlos first met, Carlos referred to me as Smooth, since we was around the lil dudes.

" Its straight man. But yeah Boss " I say

He nodded and we walked into the house.

" Yo 4 dudes all in the game room. They some cool ass niggas " Carlos say, leadin us to the game room.

We walked in and they was playin 2k14.

" Aye wassup Smooth " Teddy say.

It was Teddy, who was kinda big. Then it was Kayo, who we call Hush cause that nigga is the quietest of em all. Then we got Rock , who acted the toughest of the group. And lastly,  we had the charm lookin one, Chance. That nigga look like he every girl prince charming. He seem sweet as hell. Gayy.