Planes

Be sure to vote up! :D

I continued searching the shelves for
any sign of a good book with no luck. Sighing, I let my thoughts wander a bit. Maybe I should just go introduce myself...?
....
.....
.....

Yeah. That sounds better than being depressed. I walked over to the boys, intending to talk to the weird looking guy with the hamsters. To my surprise, the pink haired guy jumped in front of me and smiled wide with his.. weird sharky teeth.

"Hey! The names Kazuichi Souda, Ultimate Mechanic."
He gave me a shark toothed grin while giving me a thumbs up. What the hell is wrong with his teeth?

"(Y/n) (l/n). Ultimate artist." I reply.
"Cool." He smiled more
I blurted out without thinking "what happened to your teeth, man?"
He let out a laugh before shaking his head and leaving. Guess I'll just call you sharkboy- or lavagirl? Or a lovechild of them both.
After a short conversation, he headed outside to go look at the planes. Maybe he can fix them and fly off this island...? He said he was a mechanic after all.
....
.....
......
.......
........

Probably not.
I snaped out of my thoughts and started walking over to the weird kid.
"Stop right there mortal if you value your life!"
Why does he keep yelling? What does he even mean?
"Um... excuse me? What do you mean by that?" I smiled a little, not believing how eccentric he was. I tilted my head to the side to express my confusion

"I mean do not come near, if you have any semblance of a will to live."
"Yeah I get that, but why? Maybe I want to die, you wouldn't know."
"Because...! A mortal such as yourself would have trouble perceiving a being such as myself."
With a small smile, I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. "If you want to seem like a threat, then at least make up a good excuse o there than OOOOH I'm scary. (Y/n) (l/n). Ultimate artist." I stretched out my hand to him. He looked at it in confusion for a second before shaking his head, crossing his arms. Fine, no handshake for you.
.....is he flustered or something? I looked at him with a thoughtful expression on my face. maybe that's just how he always is?
..
...
....
.....

Maybe.

"Hmph, you are overconfident with your words, strange one. Very well, I assume you wish to know my name? You may call me.. GUNDHAM TANAKA! the supreme overlord of ice!"
His hamsters crawled out of his scarf and onto his hands.
"Do not forget that name mortal! For it will be the name to rule the earth!" He struck an eccentric pose and grinned at me, showing pearly whites.
I smiled back at him without hesitation

"Nice to meet you Tanaka! I heard you are the ultimate bree-"
"How do you know that already? We are only just meeting." Alrighty, no respect for the "don't interrupt who's talking" rule.
I shot him a look like, really man?
"..my apologies. Continue." I puffed out my cheeks at him
"I was going to ask what your favorite animal is. Mine is a penguin."
"Hm. Interesting choice (y/n). Mine will probably have to be hamters. Even though those are merely the're temporary form!"
Alrighty then, we got a weirdo on our hands. I let out a small chuckle and pressed the subject
"Okay! Why do you like hamsters so much?"
"Fuahahahahaha! Well then, I shall tell you mortal!"
He goes on and on about why he loves hamsters. I listened intently, actually not knowing a lot about hamsters.

Ding dong, ding dong.

"Um... would everyone please gather on the beach? I have a surprise for you all!"
Damn... I was actually starting to have  fun talking with Gundham...
"Well, we should probably go then...
"Agreed mortal."
~

~~~~~~~~