Chapter 15

You glanced around, there was nothing but black, and you were floating, in an endless void of darkness. 

"Hello? Anyone there? Someone?" You asked the void, hoping there would be someone, you knew it was stupid, but maybe, just maybe?

You received no answer. 'Of course.' You thought. You then tried to move around, well you were sure you were moving around, but everything was a void of black, you couldn't tell. 

"(Y/N)?" You heard a sweet voice ask, it sounded familiar somehow. You looked around in a frantic matter. 

"W-Who's there? I'm a-armed." You knew the last comment was a lie, but maybe you could use your powers against them? But then, you had to be dreaming, you looked at the female form in front of you. 

"No...M-Mom?" You asked stunned. She just laughed and smiled.

"Yes, honey. It's me." She walked over to you, you backed up a little. She held her arms out to you. You cautiously walked over to her, she immediately grabbed you and squeezed you into a tight warm embrace...it felt nice, you hugged back, tears slipping from your eyes, you couldn't hold them back.

"B-But..H-How are you h-here?" You asked breaking away from the hug, and then proceeding to wipe away your tears.

"Honey, Where do you think you got your powers from? But, I can only come when you truly need me, and it seems like you really need me." She said laughing.

"Well, you do know my situation don't you?" She nodded. 

"The boys have an attraction to you, whether it be for your powers, or something else." She said winking, You blushed in response. 

"So...then what do I do?" You asked scratching the back of your head.

"Find out who you like, but you should probably wake up." 

"What? No! I'm not leaving!" 

"I'm sorry honey, I don't want to leave you either. But, for your own safety, you have to..WAKE UP!" And with that, everything vanished, the last thing you rememeber hearing was,

"I'll see you again, (y,n)" 

~~~~~~

You awoke with a jolt, you looked around at the room you were currently in, the first thing you realized was that you had chains on your wrists. The room was just like the room when you were first kidnapped by Dark and Anti. But the atmosphere felt...different somehow, you just couldn't put it. Then a door opened and shut, with a pair of stomping footsteps following close behind. You looked over at the stairwell, and none other than Killerpie appeared. 

"Glad to see your awake." You saw Killerpie smirk, You then realized something else, that necklace was gone, you could use your powers! You smiled and summoned Lightning, only for it to shoot back right at you! You screamed in agony. While Killerpie, just laughed.

"I put a spell on you, try again and it'll hurt more." He smirked.

"W-What do you want from me?" He knelt down, grabbed your chin.

"I want your powers!" He said throwing your head to the side and standing up.

He walked away and came back with a machine. You grew immediately worried.

"W-What is that?" You stuttered out.

"Oh this? Its just a little something to suck your powers out of you."

"But won't that kill me?!" He shrugged in response.

Then, an explosion occurred upstairs, Killerpie grew anxious, and he started up the machine, and pointed it at you.

"So, you think you can just knock me out, steal (y/n) from me, then attempt to take their powers for yourself?" You looked over and saw Wilford at the bottom of the stairs his arms crossed, and a disapproving expression on his face.

"Whatever, I knew you would've done the same anyways!" Killerpie answered.

"Pfft, no. Anyways, they're here." You perked up, knowing who he meant.

"Right now?" Killerpie asked.

"3...2-" Wilford was stopped by,

"Wilford! Where are you?!" You heard Dark yell.

You once again, tried to use your powers, it shocked you again, but you continued to use your lightning. You soon, broke the chains, but you were still being shocked. You gave up, exhausted.
You looked up to see, Dark and Anti, you didn't know whether to be relived or frightened. But that confusion was short as Killerpie activated the machine. It was as if time froze. You saw Dark and Anti running over to you. But a white flash appeared infront of you, and deflected the machine, it then grabbed you, and you passed out.
~~~~~~

You woke up in your bed?! Your old one too, the one from Beth and Steve's house. You uncovered yourself from your blankets, and draped your legs over the edge of the bed. 'What happened?' You thought.

"(Y/N) honey, it's time to get up! Also, Phillip and Kelly are here as well!"

'Was that Beth?! And Kelly and Phillip are here?! What on earth is happening?!' You thought as you started to get ready.

Once done, you descended down the stairs.

"Hey sleepy head!" Kelly said laughing Phillip smiled and waved.

"What's up?" You said, trying to act like your usual self.

'Was it all a dream?'

And with that thought burning in your brain, you headed out with Phillip and Kelly to the car.

You weren't paying attention as you were at the beach with Phillip and Kelly. You kept thinking about it, it felt so real though.

After we enjoyed our time at the beach, you waved bye to everyone, and told Kelly and Phillip that you were going to walk, you couldn't stand Kelly's driving, don't get me wrong, she was pretty good, it was just the turns that were so sharp, you thought the car would flip over. You waved bye to your friends and walked off.

'It couldn't have been a dream...wait a minute, I don't ever remember Kelly being the bad driver I thought it was Phillip. Oh well.' You brushed it off, and continued on, then your phone went off. It was from Steve.

Hey (y/n) what do you want for dinner? Beth is working late so she told me to make dinner any ideas?

'What? But Beth would never let Steve cook.'

But I thought Beth never let you cook?

What? Its the other way around goofy she can't cook! I can!

'Uh okay? This is odd, its as if...everything is the opposite of what I know.'

I'll just have (F/F)

What?! But you hate that!

'Again? Wtf is going on?!'

Then how about (2nd F/F)?

Alright! Thanks!

You then noticed something at your notification bar, it was a video, a collab video of Darkiplier?! And Antisepticeye?!

'What the what?!' 

You clicked the video, they looked like before, kinda, a little more normal at least, they said that for Halloween they were going to dress up as their alter egos Markiplier and Jacksepticeye.

You exited out, and ran home, with one big question on your mind.

What is happening?

~~~~~~~
Alright I hope you all enjoyed the PLOT TWIST!!!!! :D

See ya my Derps!

(/^.^\)