Chapter 59 - I Love You / Contract Breach / Last chapter.

Start from the beginning

- TO SPEAK THAT YOU WILL KILL YOUR FUCK! - he yells at me and sits on the sofa crying - I LOVE YOU, FUCK! I DID NOT WANT, BUT, I CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU, MINUTE TO MINUTE. DURING THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN SEPARATED, I HAVE NOT LEFT TO LOVE HER, EVEN BEING WITH DOMINIQUE, WITH OTHER WOMEN. I DO IT JUST TO FORGET YOU, BUT I FAILED, BECAUSE I DID NOT FORGET YOU. ON THE CONTRARY: MY LOVE FOR YOU JUST INCREASED. WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE BRIDAL AGREEMENT, I THOUGHT TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A HELL FOR THE FIVE MONTHS WE WOULD BE FOLLOWING, BUT I CHANGEED IDEA, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I CHANGE IDEA AND KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU ALMOST DIED. YOU HAVE TRIED SUICIDE AND IF YOU HAD DIED I WOULD HAVE ENLOOKED. BEFORE, I HAD NO FORCES TO FORGIVE HER FOR ALL THAT YOU DID ME, FOR HURT ME, HAVE IMPOSED FACTS TO ME, BUT, TODAY, I CAN FORGIVE YOU, I LOST YOU, ISABELLA, I LOST YOU, BECAUSE I TEACH YOU I LOVE A LOT, AND I HAVE FEAR OF LOSING IT, ONCE AGAIN.

Roger looked at me with tears. I took my hand to my mouth.

- BUT, YOU FORGOT ME FROM VERY QUICK, YOU STOPLED TO LOVE ME, VERY QUICK, DO NOT YOU, ISABELLA? He shouted at me.

I looked at Roger. His eyes were pained. Tears formed around my eyes. I picked up the candy box and placed it on the coffee table in the living room. I went to Roger and knelt in front of him and held him in his hands. He lifted his head and looked at me. I cried silently.

"I love you too, I love you so much," she cried. "I waited so long for this moment, when you said you would forgive me. I know I made a lot of mistakes with you, Roger, I know I betrayed your trust and I regret it, but my love for you was always true and only increased with the passage of time. I've been quiet, all this time.

"I suffered, too, and I let my pride speak louder," Roger cried.

I pulled him by the hand and he got up and stood in front of me. He stroked my face, wiped away my tears and I also dried his tears and caressed his blond hair, which is now shorter.

"I love you so much, Bella," he said affectionately to me, looping around my waist.

"I love you so much, Rog," he said softly, wrapping his arms around his neck.

We put our lips together and kissed each other with sweetness and longing, and then we kissed more intensely, with love and desire. Rog picked me up and put me in his king size bed. That night Roger and I kissed and had sex with love after so long ...

Some time later Rog and I broke the contract and officially started dating again. Our friends were happy for us. I did not go back to teaching, I taught, I just dedicated myself to my book. I released my first book. In 1979, Roger and I officially married in the church as I dreamed. In 1980, I was the mother of the twins Felix and Rory Eleanor. Roger was very happy, amazed and our love was increasing. In 1986, I was the mother of Rufus Tiger and in 1991, I was the mother of the twin Tiger Lilly and Lola. Freddie died in 1991, a victim of bronchopneumonia, as a result of AIDS, which he acquired, unfortunately years before.

The years went by. My grandfather made the Parkinson's Treatment that Roger paid him. My grandfather lived normally with the treatment. He died at age ninety. Two years after her death, my grandmother died too.

Bri and Roger continued to take Queen's legacy. They partnered with Paul Rodgers between 2007 and 2009 and did shows, including in my native Brazil.

Then came Adam Lambert, whom they met on American Idol. The young Adam fell on the graces of Bri and Rog and from 2011 he toured with them. In 2015, during the celebrations of the thirty years of Rock in Rio, they played in Rio de Janeiro and toured in Brazil.

2017

In recent days, Bri and Rog have released Queen + Adam Lambert's tour in North America. I asked Rog when we will be back to Brazil and he said that soon.

"I really want Queen to do shows in Brazil, my love," he said to Roger.

"I promise we will, my love," Rog said to me, kissing me on the lips. "I love you, Bella, forever.

"I love you too, forever, my love." I smile at him as he holds him.

Rog is currently 67 years old and I am 63 years old. During all these years of marriage, we had our quarrels, jealousies, arguments, but our love speaks louder than anything, any obstacle. We knew how to face everything. I've heard over the years, by Rog, that the songs he wrote Sheer Heart Attack, Fight From the Inside, Ride the Wild Wind and Touch in the Sky he wrote in my honor, to our love, our difficulties.

At that moment I'm in New York with Rog, strolling. He came with Bri and Adam signing the new tour contract in North America. Over the years, I did not go back to working as a university teacher anymore, but I did a course in German, French, I continued with my belly dancing classes, swimming and I wrote over twenty-five books.

Rog and I were strolling through Central Park, when he kissed me and swore of eternal love.

"I have always been faithful to you, my goddess, and I will be faithful to the day of my death, on the other side of life. Roger said, hugging me.

"I have always been faithful to you, my love, and it will always be so," I said, smiling, kissing him on the lips.

Roger and I kissed in Central Park on a beautiful, sunny day, listening to birdsong and feeling our hearts pounding, because of our love.

End.