Scrooge

Prompt: Damian not being festive around the batboys, but then goes to his s/o and is all for Christmas. Imagine the batboys finding out lol.

"Come on little D! Wear it for me?" Dick asked pleading with his signature puppy dog eyes.

"No." Damian repeated firmly for what felt like the thousandth time as he glared at the offensively cheery holiday sweater.

"Oh come on! Don't you want to get into the holiday spirit?" Dick whined.

"No." Damian grumbled.

"Fine you big Grinch. No hot cocoa for you."

"You make it wrong anyway." Damian shot back. Dick gasped and made a dramatic look of offense.

"How dare you! I'll have you know that everyone thinks my hot chocolate is perfect." Dick defended.

"Well they're lying to you."

"Who stuck a candy cane up your ass?" Jason asked coming into the kitchen and immediately heading to the fridge to scavenge for food.

"No one Todd. I just don't understand why we must make a big deal out of this holiday."

"What a Scrooge." Tim commented from the corner. Damian's glare shifted over to him. If looks could kill ...

"What did you just call me?" Damian growled at Tim, already ready to start a holiday throwdown.

"Dude. Just lighten up. It's Christmas!" Dick encouraged, trying to diffuse the situation

"Whatever." Damian rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. He pushed himself off of leaning on the counter and pulled on his coat. "I'm going over to [Y/N]'s." He called out before leaving the manor.

A few hours later all of the boys were sitting around going about their own business when Dick burst out in hysterical laughter. Jason and Tim eyed him with questioning looks, expecting him to let them in on the joke.

Dick did not disappoint.

Dick passed around his phone and the others erupted in similar guffaws at the photo of Damian that appeared on Dick's Instagram feed. The picture was a selfie of you and Damian together. You had somehow managed to convince him to wear a hideous Christmas sweater (even more hideous than the one Dick had picked out for Damian if that was even possible) and a pair of elf ears. You were dressed in a similar fashion and both of you grinned genuine smiles at the camera.

Dick knew he wouldn't regret following Damian's girlfriend.

"So ... you don't like Christmas huh?" Dick greeted with a shit eating grin as Damian stepped through the door later that night. Damian's eyes narrowed at him as he came to the realization that they had all saw.

"Shut up Grayson."