Chapter 3: Beware. You never who's watching

This chapter is dedicated today to jedibella, AnimeForever111, Kioko98, and jasminenaidoo15cloud.

I want to thank these four wonderful people for enjoying my book.

You four have given me a little more confidence in my writing.

Also when someone whispers it will look like "this".

Inner thoughts look like 'this'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously: "That's my scout/manager for modeling." "Oh, that makes sense."

Kimiko P. O. V. (Continued)

"So, is this the famous Kimiko you've been talking about."

[Nii-san smiles down at me (p.s. she still in his lap) and nods]

[The lady comes over looking me over closely.] You do nicely for Senri's couple shoot. It can be a forbidden between a brother, A.K.A. Senri, and a sister, A.K.A. Kimiko. "What do you think?"

"I'm okay with it if Kimiko is." [ I look at Senri with a small smile.] "She's Okay with it."

"Alright just have to makes some calls letting the company know we're set for the couple shoot."

[I snuggle in Nii-san, and he snuggles back.]

You can go ahead and take a nap, my little tenshi.

I close my eyes slowly, falling into a light slumber.

Time skip 15 minutes later.

I wake up suddenly from the feeling of being watched.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Someone is watching us, and their presence isn't very friendly."

"Don't worry I will protect you, I promise." [I relax a little but my guard is still up.]

"OK."

Senri's P.O.V.

Kimiko wakes up startled by something. [I look at her with worry in my eyes]

"What's wrong love?"

"Someone is watching us, and their presence isn't very friendly."

'Her saying this worries me, especially since she is rarely wrong when it comes to something like this.'

"Don't worry I will protect you, I promise."

'I see she has her guard up but she relaxed enough so it seems she has he gaurd down to someone who doesn't know her like I do.'

[We pull up to the destination where the photo shoot is.]

The chauffeur opens up our door. I see my manager gets out. The chauffeurholds out an umbrella for us to take. I get out and hold out my hand for Kimiko. She gently grasps my hand. I take the umbrella holding it above both me and Kimi.

I follow my manager inside, with Kimiko in tow. 

My manager walks to reception desk and speaks with the receptionist.

I close close the umbrella seeing how we are indoors now. My manager waves us over. 

I get up with Kimiko and follow my manager.