Ch.2

Senri is 3 years older than Kimi(15)
Kimi is 12
------------------------------- ----------

12 years later....

Kimiko P.O.V.
"Kimiko it's time to wake up sweetie."

I gave the lady a plain look but I think it may have been glare. Ohh well, I still sleepy, so I'm going back to sleep. I close my eyes and doze off.

I get woken up again. "Who wake me up." My hair shadows my face. "Uh... Clair your forgiven, also I'm sorry I never knew how scary my daughter can be when she's woken up before she's ready. "Sir no need to apologize."

I fall back asleep.

"My little dragon it's time to wake up."
"I don't wanna." I glare at before turning the other way. 'that one was on purpose' "I guess that means you don't see Nii-san." "I'm up, I'm up papa, I want to see Nii-san." "Get dressed first."

"Clair could you help me." I look at her with puppy dog eyes. She chuckles. "Do you even need to ask." "It would be my honor to help such adorable child like yourself." I smile brightly. "Thank you Clair." "You're welcome my Lady." She comes back with a royal blue and black dress."

I let her put the dress on me, and style my long hair in pigtails with the matching head band that has a mini matching hat on top of it. As soon she finishes I walk out the room in search of nii-san.

When I see him he kneeing with his arms open wide. I run to him embracing him in a hug. "I missed you too my little Kimiko." I kiss big brother on the cheek. His face turn pink but I not really sure why. He kisses my back on the cheek.

He picks me up walks over to the couch and sets me on his lap. I smile at him brightly.

"Do you wanna read and cuddle, my little Kimiko?" "Yes Nii-san." He pulls out a book about mystical animals knowing I love them. ^.^

"Nii-san can I be a model just like you." "I think you can but we would have to ask chichi and Kaa-san." "Okay!"

He holds my hand as we walk to Papa's office. He knocks 3 times. We walk in. "Papa, Mama, can I be model like Nii-San?" " I think you can but we will have to hide your eye colors." "Okay!"

Mama takes me by the hand into the bathroom and put these things in my eyes that makes my eyes teal with hint of gold. "Thank you mama." "Walk out the bathroom and Nii-san takes my hand and promises to keep me safe.

We walk out and get in this really long black car, I think they call it a limo

[sees an unfamilar woman in the car and hides behind nii-san]

[leans near Senri's ear and whispers quietly]

"Senri who's that?"

[Senri pulls me towards the front of him into his lap]

"That's my scout/manger for modeling"

"Ohhh, that makes since."

To be Continued

Yolo,
I know it's not much but I'm working on it I will continue this I just wanted to go ahead and post this so you can at least get another chapter.

I love ya all, mwah 💋

👋Jaa ne