Chapter 3

"He's alive," Marshall said. "Oh good," everyone else said. "Uhh what happened," Chase said. "WHY ARE YOU ALL STARING AT ME LIKE IDIOTS," Chase had another outburst. "Not again," Marshall said. "Chase what have we said about outbursts," Ryder said. "Well sorry, because last time I checked you where the one who caused thus," Chase said a little meanly. "CHASE don't make me do it," Ryder said sternly. "Wait what I'm I doing, I'm better than this," Chase said to himself. "I'm supposed to be the role model," Chase said sadly. "Its ok we know what happened." "You know now is a good time to talk about something," Chase said happily. "What has gotten into him," Justice asked. "Well its just the fact, I'll let Chase tell it at dinner," Ryder said. "Awwe," the pups all said dissoppinted. "Anywho should we head down to City Hall," Xavier asked. "And tell Mayor Goodway about it, sounds good to me," Ryder said. "Pups come down to City Hall, quickly," Ryder and Xavier said. "Coming," all the pups said.

Mayor Goodway P.O.V
I was just cleaning Chickaletta's corn cernals all over when I heard the Paw Patrol show up. But I noticed there were 14 instead of 7. "Who are those pups Ryder," I asked. "Well Mayor Goodway it's time to tell you, us and the Foggybottom Paw Patrol are going to work together,  AKA friends," Ryder finished. "So what you mean is that your friends with people from Foggybottom," I asked a little concerned. "Yes Mayor, we are," Ryder and Xavier said. "Ok then, picture," I said excited. "Everyone say cheese," Ryder said. "Cheese," was all that was heard before the camrea glashed meaning the picture was taken. "Ok thanks Mayor," Ryder said before walking back to his ATV to go back to the lookout. All the Foggybottom pups went with their specified jobs.

Chase P.O.V
"Were slmost to the lookout pups, Katie been making us dinner," Ryder said. "Yay," the pups all said. "Ok here we are, the lookout, " woah, cool," said the Foggybottom pups. "Hey Katie, you ready," Ryder asked. "I sure am Ryder," she simply said. "Alright pups, to the dinning table," Ryder said pumped up. "Wait, we have a dinning table," Skye asked. "We sure do," I say to her. "Ok then let's get going," Skye said enthusiastically. "Ok here we go pups, steak, mashed potatoes, peas, and pudding," Katie said. "Ohh yummy," everyone said. "Ok let's eat," Ryder said. "Ok then let's eat," I said. "Ok pups come on," Xavier said. "Yay," they all said walking into the lookout.
They all got sitchuated, the food was already at the table when they got there. They started to eat, "Hay Chase could you tell the pups where you came from," Ryder asked me. I dropped my fork not wanting to talk about it. "Umm well Uh Umm," I said trembling in fear that the rest of them will hate me. "Chase do you want me to tell the tale," Ryder asked. "No Ryder I can do it," I said. "Are you sure," Ryder asked. "I'm sure," I said clearing my throat.

Flashback
Ryder's P.O.V (Chase is telling the story)
It all started a few years ago I was 8 we didn't have any pups yet, and my dad waw working, it was about 7 o'clock or so and he came home with a box with holes in it

I asked," What is it dad," "I got something to show you," he said. "I looked beside him, there was a box right next to him. "What's that," I asked. "Oh just something for my wonderful son," my dad said. He opened the box, a German Shepherd came running towards me. "Wow where'd you get him dad," I asked. "We got him at the pound," dad said. "Cool, what should we name him," I asked. "How about Chase," dad said. "That sounds good dad," I said. "Chase come here," I said. He immediately came up to me standing in front so no one bad could get to me. "Well Ryder, you like him," dad asked. "I sure do, thank you dad," I said happily. "No problem, now do you want to go play with Chase," dad asked. "Oh course dad come on," I said laughing. "Well, I have one last thing to tell you," dad said. (Chase teared up) "He isn't a real dog, he was made by scientists, and it was successful," dad said. "So what your telling me is that he is the first dog to be made by scientists," Ryder said confused. "Yes, that is true," dad said. "Well its even better having a more unique pup," Ryder said. "Thank you dad," Ryder said. "No problem honey," dad replied.
End Of Flashback

All the pups were dumbfounded at what Chase had just said.