Fighting for love

Daehyun kept looking at the clock on the wall, wishing it would speed up so he could go back to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun had been on his mind non-stop since last night. All he could concentrate on now was Baekhyun instead of work and his studies.

When work was over, Daehyun rushed over to see Baekhyun. He practically ran the whole way there. 

He opened the door and went inside.

'Baek?' He called out, but got no reply.

He walked around the house calling Baekhyun's name, but never got a reply.

Daehyun started to get worried. Baekhyun was always there when he got off work.

Daehyun pulled out his phone to see if he missed any messages, but there was nothing. He called Baekhyun's phone, but he didn't pick up.

Daehyun sat on the couch and sighed. He kept trying to call Baekhyun.

While he was on the phone, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Daehyun turned around quickly.

'Baek?' He looked at the person. 

'No'. Youngjae said.

'What are you doing here?' Daehyun asked.

'Me?' Youngjae looked confused. 'This is my place, remember?'

'I know it's yours. But you hardly ever come here'.

'Well, it's a good thing I came over this morning'. Youngjae looked at him. 'I found something very interesting'.

'Where's Baekhyun?' Daehyun glared at him.

'He's gone'.

''You kicked him out?'

'It's my place not his'. Youngjae got closer to Daehyun. 'How could you let him stay here without telling me?'

'He had no place to go. I figured he could stay here for awhile since you and your parents don't stay here often'.

Youngjae glared at him. 'That was not your decision to make'.

'Did you tell your parents?'

'No. I wanted to talk to you about it first'.

Daehyun sighed. 'I didn't do anything wrong'.

'Oh no?' Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's shirt. 'Do you want to tell me why that boy said he was your boyfriend?'

Daehyun tried to get Youngjae off of him. 'Because he is my boyfriend'.

'How could you do this after our parents put us together?'

Daehyun pushed Youngjae off of him. 'How many times do I have to tell you that we are not together?' Daehyun glared at him. 'I'm in love with someone else'.

'You never gave us a chance'.

'Why should I? You and I are too different.'

'You still could of at least tried'. Youngjae looked at him. 'But you made a mistake by going behind my back and bringing your boy toy here'.

Daehyun shoved him. 'Only mistake I made was not getting away from you or my parents sooner. I'm happy with Baekhyun, and I won't have you or my parents ruin it for me.'

'What's so special about him? What does he have that I can't give you?'

'Everything'. Daehyun glared at him. 'Baekhyun is the best thing that's happened to me. No amount of money or material things can compare to what he gives me. He makes me happy. Something you'll never do'.