The Turnabout

Goat carely (well not really) cut off Blue Bloodcell's horn. Blood oozing blood. "eewww" Goat said while cringing. She walk towards the tubes and there was a machine with control panels on it. She push a yellow button and one of the tubes open it transparent door, she put it in the tube and close the door. Going back to the control panel, she click a pink button and a strange liquid fill the tube making the horn float. She giggled and turn to Blue Bloodcell. He was sleeping soundly with a helmet on his head. She went over and saw he was at his 4 years memories. She stopped the machine. 'He need the memories of him talking and walking of course' she thought to herself. Smiling she went and took the helmet off.

The first thing he felt when he woke up was pain in his head. Blue Bloodcell put his hooves up and felt something sharp on his head. 'What is this?' he was about to check until a tan goat enter the apartment room. "Oh you're awake" she said. 

"Who are you and where am I?" He rub his head more. 

"I'm.... Brownie and I'm your roommate. Do you remember anything?" Blue Bloodcell look down and try to remember something then he realizes.

 "No..... I don't even remember my name!" He started to panic. this is a little scary to him, he feel like he suppose to do something at this time but he don't know what. 

"Calm down... Your name is...." She trail off as she was thinking "My name is what?" The goat look up and smile then turn she head away from him. "Blue Iris" She said quickly. Blue "Iris" look at his hooves he was blue but he doesn't know how to feel about being call a flower (even though he doesn't remember what a flower is) but he shrugged it off. "So where do we live?" Blue "Iris" asked. "In Coltcago" The "Brownie" throws a brown coat and navy jeans at him. "Get dress we going out to do something"