I try to push all of my emotions through the mind link. She looks at me with sad eyes. Then her eyes begin to glow.

She's trying to make me summit so she can pass. Realizing this I know she chose James over me. Nate instantly takes over and howls in agony. He looks back at our mate one last time before running to the woods.

~Jazmine P.O.V.~

I rush James to the nearest doctor. Once the doctor takes him I go off in a search for Nick.

I find him whimpering and destroying trees. I looks like a wolf throwing a temper tantrum. I wonder if our pups will get that from him.

I place my hands on my belly. Only one more day and they'll be here. I look forward to seeing them. I just hope this war ends in our favor.

I look up and notice Nick collapsed from exhaustion. I take this as my opportunity to walk over to him.

He looks at me and shifts back human, whining softly.

Nick calm down James isn't taking me from you. What you saw yesterday was me performing a bond break. In the ritual the two mates must kiss. James still felt our bond so he deepened the kiss. Afterwards I bit him where my mark should go to let his wolf know. His body will no longer recognize me as his mate. He bit me for the same reason except he wasn't my mate. Jade already recognizes you as our mate so it all meant nothing.

He looks shocked and his mouth keeps opening and closing. He looks like a fish out of water to me.

Nick you're the only one I want. I just had to get James to a doctor because after a bond break the wolf is very sensitive to people's touch. His wolf trusts me as the Creator. If anyone else would've done it his wolf would've shifted in a blind rage and attack everyone in sight.

It lasts for about a week and will be useful in battle. He will attack the enemy but won't attack the wolves behind me on my side. He couldn't tell who was and wasn't the enemy. That's why I tried to make you summit. I wasn't choosing him over you. Nick, I love you.

He grabs me and pulls me close. I feel him bend his head down to inhale my scent to calm his wolf.

Thank God. I thought I lost you back there Jaz. Don't ever do that again you scared me.

We intertwine our hands and walk back to the castle. It was then that I thought of the war tomorrow. The eclipse tomorrow. I give birth to my pups tomorrow. It was all so much to take in, with so little time to adjust or prepare.

"We will have plenty of time to adjust to being parents. The rest is a lot to take in but, together We can do anything Jaz."

Nick answers my thoughts meaning I left my guard down. I simply smile and grasp his hand tighter as we see the castle ahead of us.

~Nick's P.O.V.~

Knowing that Jazmine isn't leaving me takes a weight off of my shoulders but, the war and the birth of my pups soon doubles that weight. I know that I told Jaz that together we can get through it but I'm worried too.

I've never been more terrified of anything in my life. Wars come and go, lives lost will be the lives of heroes but, being a father is entirely different.

What if I ruin their lives? What if they don't like me?

I've always had my pack looking at me for guidance and leadership. I've been prepared to be a leader all my live but, how to be a father isn't something I was prepared for.

I know that as a father I will make plenty of mistakes but, with my mate by my side I know that everything will be ok.

Or at least I hope it will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to keep writing but I felt like I should end it there.

So are y'all still upset with Jaz?

She isn't leaving Nick for James she was just doing the bond breaking ritual.

I wasn't going to post this today but, I reached my goal of 1 million readers. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys it's because of the readers that I kept writing and I intend to finish it for you.

I might write another book. It won't be a sequel to Unique & Rejected. It will be supernatural though. I think it'll be about a werewolf/vampire hybrid. I'm not sure yet though.

Anyways I was wondering. If I write more books would you guys read them??? I just want your opinion. Unique & Rejected was my first book so it had it's flaws but, overall I like it. My next one will be better. I learned from this one.

Also I was wondering if you guys wanted me to write a sequel to Unique & Rejected whenever I decide to end it.

Comment and vote.