Chapter 5 - Intense

*smut warning*

Emma had decided to gag me as we went to bed together. I was opposed to the idea at first, but now I wasn't regretting it as much. I probably would have regretted not wearing one way more. We decided to put one of my many toys to good use. As Emma pretty much forced it out of me using her superpower, I told her about the box I kept in my closest for desperate times. 

I was sitting on all fours, moaning into the gag as the woman thrusted into me with the strap-on she's wearing. I gripped the sheets and cried out as she wasn't holding back. It felt so good, but it wasn't the same, not as satisfying as that first night. 

My arms gave out under me and I collapsed, grabbing onto the pillow my chest was resting on instead. Emma slowly pulled out and turned me over, grabbing me by my thighs before plunging back inside. I reached out and held onto her tightly. I got close, I got so close, but it just didn't happen, it was like with all the others, the toy just wont do. I looked at Emma with desperation and she seemed to take the hint quite well. The toy was quickly abandoned and instead she slid her fingers inside of me. She rubbed them all over my inner walls before massaging my G-spot. I cried out as I felt some sort of crackle inside of me, making me cum hard.

It really was a good thing I had this gag in... Emma untied it slowly and kissed me deeply. I panted a little when I pulled back from the kiss before chuckling a little.
"Perhaps I should soundproof the room." I said softly. The blonde smirked and kissed down my neck and to the valley of my breasts, kissing there softly and nuzzling between the soft mounds. I pet her hair gently and wrapped my legs around her.
"Perhaps you should." She smirked and eyed the box full of toys. "I can't believe you have so many." She bit her lip, clearly having interest in more than a few.
"None of them work for me, I'm just held back by something, unless you're the one doing it." I looked at her and she crawled up, pushing a few strands of hair behind my ear.
"It must be frustrating, getting so close, but never able to actually feel the release. Was that why you tried it with so many?" She asked. It was an honest question and I nodded slowly in reply.
"Dancing along the edge is fun, if there is an end to it, but for me there never was. Until you came along." Emma started snorting before actually laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked and she shook her head.
"You don't even realize how bad that unintended pun was." She laughed. I thought about what I said and started chuckling.
"I didn't even think about it." I laughed and hid my face in her neck. She wrapped her arms around me and just made me feel so comfortable and safe. I closed my eyes and just let myself doze off, it was perfect like this.

-----

I woke up early in the morning, my body was still quite worn out, but not in a bad way. I was satisfied and that was all that mattered. I looked at Emma who was still asleep beside me and cupped her cheek gently, moving her hair out of her face as I leaned in to kiss her forehead. She stirred slightly and wrapped her arms around my waist in a deadlock. I chuckled a little as I had nowhere to go. I moved to lie on top of her slowly and grinned a little, kissing down her neck and sucking lightly on the skin there. The blonde stirred some more and her hands began wandering over my body.

"Hmmm~ this isn't a bad way to start the morning." Emma purred and kissed me, sliding her hands into my hair and pulling me closer. I returned the kiss and chuckled softly.
"Mmm I have to agree~ It's nice and warm having you here to share the bed with." I said softly and pulled back a little, staring into her green eyes. She smiled and rubbed her thumb over my bottom lip.
"I could get used to this..." Emma whispered and leaned in to kiss me. I purred and pet her hair, pulling back slowly.
"Why don't you?" I asked softly. I even surprised myself with this question to be perfectly honest. The woman looked at me with wide eyes.
"What are you asking?" She hesitated a little. I bit my lip and chuckled.
"I'm not entirely sure... But I guess it's along the lines of stay... Here, with me." I gazed into her eyes. "And I don't mean the guestroom..."

It was silent for a while. Neither of us moved. We just looked into each other's eyes and seemed to look for answers. Eventually the blonde smiled.
"Screw it." She chuckled and kissed me deeply. I giggled softly and let myself get swept up into the moment.

I don't know what this woman is doing to me, but I don't hate it. Normally I'm stoic and all business to people, never showing emotion, regardless of how bad my hunger got, I would never show the real me in front of anyone. But with Emma it was just so natural, to be me and to be honest, and most of all, a little selfish. I wanted her close to me at all times. I feel comfortable knowing she is never far away from me, and that I can come to her for help when I need it most without having to hold back.

Emma Swan's changing me, and I don't hate it...

"In that case, why don't we?~" I smirked in reply to her previous  statement. She grinned back and moved to pin me down.
"As you wish~ Your Majesty."

-------------------------------------------

A/N my my, aren't those two a naughty bunch! Clearly Regina is starting to have feelings for Emma even if she doesn't fully well realize it yet herself. She knows she likes her, but how deep does this type of like really go?

Hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!