Yandere edd x reader

Edd was looking right at you (IT FEELS LIKE SOMEBODY WATCHING ME) You turned to look and he wasn't there "that boi is creepy" (Yes i know it's spelled boy)

You walked upstairs and goes to you're boyfriend matt's room and you walked in youre smiled turned into a horrified face. You stuttered "e-e-edd" you saw blood everywhere. Matt was on the floor and edd was by him holding a heart as he walked to you "I did this for you n/n" He held it out for you as it beats slower and slower.

You back the fuck up from the crazy physco. You ran to Toms room. There more blood now tom had eyes...matt's eyes. Tom had a harpoon through his chest and his bass down his throat.

Edd came up behide you "He was a tuffy poor tommy"

You screamed and pushed him and ran to tords room...you should of went to you're room tord was decapitated you saw his torso on his bed and the rest scattered..you ran out with one of his guns and ran to you're room and locked it.

You should of ran out the house. Edd grabs you and slams you on you're bed and grabs you're gun "y/n I don't wanna do it I love you"

You squealed and squirmed "no eddie I love you please"

He smiled and picks you up and kissed you.

You were in tears as he wraps his arms around you waist and smiled

"You're mine and always mine"

He shoots you in the back you fell to the ground as he whispered before you're lasted breath "if I can't have you no one can"