Chapter One: Dropping In

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

The SS Resurrection was perched just outside Remnants atmosphere. The Spartan and three ODSTs headed towards the drop bay. Locking their weapons into their individual pods, sitting down, they did their best to get comfortable.

Ghost: "Why do I have a bad feeling?"

The pods started to rock, suddenly they dropped, falling at high velocity. looking down, the troopers could see the ground getting closer, the pods slammed into the worlds crust.

------------------------------------

Team RWBY and Team JNPR watch the chunks of metal fall from the sky, they heard them roughly impact the ground, smoke started to rise.

Juane: "Should we check them out?"

Phyraa: "That would be the best cause of action"

Ruby: "we'll go to that one!"

Jaune: "I guess we get the other"
------------------------------------
Ghost's POV:

I woke to gunfire, trying to look through the pods tinted windows. I watched the female Spartan fight off black beasts, one pinned her against the ground. I looked up and slammed a blinking button, the hatch flew off the pod and slammed into, whatever it was, that was trying to kill her, stepping out I shot the last two with expert accuracy.... Wait, she never told me her name.

Spartan: "Thank you, Ghost."

Ghost: "No problem, just doing my duty... Hey, uhh, anyways, you never told us your name..."

Y/N: "Its Y/N, Captain... Thank you, again"
------------------------------------
Y/N's POV:

We took off our helments, his messy black hair and his odd eyes shined in light... He had one crimson eye, the other was pink. He walked back to his pod, pulling out more ammunition for his rifle, a silenced magnum, and a standard field pack.

Walking back towards me, he stopped by a nearby stone, placing down a map.

Ghost: "This is a rough map of this place, we landed up here, the other two landed down there

Ghost: "This is a rough map of this place, we landed up here, the other two landed down there. The plan is that we regroup here, which were we will met the man in charge."

Y/N: "That's it?"

Ghost: "Other than not dying on the way, yes."

Y/N: "then let's move out captain."

Ghost: "Roger that. "