Chapter 27: Heaven Clouds

Chap 27-

Kristen's POV:

I couldn't believe what Damen was telling me right now.

"What do you mean their going to attack Zayden and the pack?!?" I walked around the room.

Damen relaxed on the couch laying there watching the tv while I was in panic. "We have to stop them!" I stopped pacing around.

"Woah calm down you can't just go in the castle and battle them" Damen sat up.

"Well what choice do I have! There planing to attack my pack!" I breathed out and fell on the chair of the dining table. I smiled weakly when I realized I said my pack.

"We can't do that as much as I want to kill my uncle badly we can't fight him. He has persuaded the demon army and now they are populating to a bigger army. The only plan I'm thinking now is that you need to contact angels to help you fight" Damen shrugged.

I was stunned at his idea it's the most best idea but one problem...how do I contact angels. "That's a perfect plan but uh how do I contact angels" I felt dumb founded.

"Come on babe seriously" Damen stood up and sighed. "Well I've heard you can contact your own line of angels if your in like a meditation state. Connected to the light and spirit world".

"How do you know so much of angels" I was curious.

"Killed so many I have to learn some things from their kind right" I flinched when he said that.

I shifted awkwardly in the seat and then looked back at Damen when he erupted in laughter.

"I'm not going to do anything to you sadly you are marked now huh" he pouted. "Guess I lost" he sighed dramatically. This is some weird demon king.

"Alright my babe this is going to hurt but it's worth a try" Damen walked towards me. I sat up in caution "What are you doing" . Suddenly he disappeared and I felt pain on the back of my neck all I saw was the floor coming closer and white pour over my sight then.

It looked like my dream again, all white nothing but a purple orb infront of me floating in the air.

'Its time sweetie' I remember her name being V which she wanted me to call her.

This time though it wasn't like any other dream. The purple orb wasn't a purple orb anymore it transformed into a human form. In front of me was a woman in a white long gown, her eyes are brown, and her hair was brown with curls on her ends. She looked middle aged, beautiful, and very similar. I felt like I've met her or seen her before.

"Hi my baby you have grown into a very gorgeous woman I'm so proud of you finding your mate" she started to tear up. My mind opened and I remembered the picture in my bag when I was a baby in the fields with my parents. I looked up to the woman my eyes couldn't control the tears that were forming. My mother in the picture was standing infront of me. The mother I lost when I was a baby. The mother I never got to hug. "Mom?" I gasped.

She sobbed "Come here my Kristen" she opened her arms. My feet ran to her and I hugged her. "H-how?" How? How am I hugging my mom when I lost her as a baby. Though I don't care, you never have the chance like I am doing now.

She sniffed "I am a spirit sweetie once they killed your father and m-"
She cried. "No mom you don't have to explain as long as your here I don't need to know" I hugged her tighter.

"No but I want to explain. Once an angel dies it's the same destiny as a human they turn to spirits and live their beyond souls in the heaven clouds. The angel council saw you had a great destiny sweetie. They saw you and your mate will end the ruthless Demon King and his brother who has now taken his place for now" she explained.

My heart sank of the mention of Zayden. "Don't worry baby he will understand. Right now you need to go to the Angel Council and persuade them to help you in battle." She smiled.

I wanted to go so bad to the council and ask them for help but I wanted to stay with my mother too I just met her for the first time. I don't to say goodbye. "Don't worry I'm going with you the whole way" she kept a smile.

I smiled back "where's dad did he turn to a spirit too" I wanted to see him so badly. My mother nodded "yes his at our home now. Come on" she got my hand we started walking.

I don't know how but we were standing on a side walk. I moved my head up and gazed at the beauty.

There were houses placed around, streets and side walks with angels and spirits talking peacefully among eachother. Different flowers were everywhere fitting everything perfectly. It was so clean the ground felt soft even though I had shoes on, the sky was light blue and there were still clouds above us. Angels were flying back and forth with duties to do below the shining sun. A big castle was placed in a hill above it looked like glimmering white class.

It was a something you can never imagine and something that would catch your breath away.

Welcome to Heaven Clouds