"Did you guys have a fight?"

"No, but..."

"But what?"

"He's been cold to me ever since this afternoon, and I don't know why" Niall said. The question in his head was still bothering him. What could he possibly do to Zayn that would make him act so revengeful?

"This day is so horrible for both of us," Sophia sighed, recalling what she had found out hours ago, with Liam.

"Both of us? You're having a bad day too?" Niall asked, seeing the distress on her friend's face. Now, he was starting to feel bad because all he does was complain about his love life without knowing that his friend was going through some difficulties as well.

"Oh, my God!" Niall gasped after Sophia what she has uncovered with Liam's flat. "Wait—you're getting back together?"

"Not anymore!" Sophia answered. "He could fuck that bimbo, and I won't even care!"

"Our lives are so messed up."

Rather than dwelling in their sorrows away, Sophia decided to turn her luck around with the help of her Irish friend. They shouldn't be moping and wallowing on their failed relationships, but rather to take this as the beginning of moving on.

"You know what we should do?" Sophia grinned, making Niall feared what she was thinking.

"What?"

"We should get drunk and wasted!" She raised her fist in the air to make a dramatic statement.

Niall shook his head; his voice filled with hesitancy as he replied to Sophia. "I don't think getting drunk and wasted is the appropriate first step of moving on. Besides, the last time you got drunk, you slept with Louis."

"Okay... that was a judgment lapse on my part," Sophia scoffed, recalling her mistake with Louis. All she wanted to do now was to fill her blood streams with high levels of alcohol, so she nudged an idea to Niall. "You know, Zayn is probably having phone sex with that girl." And instantly, she got the reaction she wanted from the blonde.

"Screw this! I'm drinking!"

After their fifth or sixth shot of vodka, both were probably feeling the effects of alcohol in their system. Niall felt his knees wobbling but still managed to walk without tripping on his feet while Sophia was dancing like a crazy person.

"Whoo!" Sophia screamed. "Dance to fucking beat!" She swayed her hips left and right without stopping. She doesn't like that Niall sat on the bar stool being quiet. This night was all about having fun and not look back on their douche boyfriends. Scratch that, ex-boyfriends!

"Hey, you cannot quit on me!" Sophia whined, standing next to Niall.

"I cannot drink anymore... If I take one more shot, I'll probably hurl in here. Besides, I'm getting light-headed..." Niall said, feeling his surrounding was spinning in circles. This was a definite sign that he should not take any alcoholic beverage.

"Lame excuse!" Sophia scoffed. "Don't be such a pussy ass bitch! Come on, get up!" She pulled Niall up. Then she heard a pumping music that fires her anger. "Oh yeah! My favorite song is playing!"

Niall felt the liquid he drank minutes ago, was slowly creeping up on his esophagus, but he willed himself not to make any embarrassing by puking his guts out on the dancefloor. Then, he recognized the song was playing on the club.

"Sisters, we are everywhere. Warriors, your country needs you. If you ready ladies, better keep steady. Ready, aim, shoot it!" Sophia gyrated her hips in a direction where every single heterosexual male could see what she was doing. "Don't need ammunition, on a mission. And we'll hit you with the truth. Divas, Queens, we don't need no man. Salute!"