chapter ten;; "wait...riley..?"

james
so me and emily walk around the halls together at school. no big deal. we are friends ya know?

suddenly i just see all the guys turn their heads and start drooling. so obviously i turn and look and i see the most sexiest woman ever..

wait, hold up...that's riley..?

no way. that's not my riley. she looks like a complete slut..? why would she be wearing that?

i instantly walk over to her, "hey babe you look cold," i slip my jacket on her and she just laughs and shrugs it off.

"james, you clearly don't like me anymore, i might as well find someone better am i right?" she winks at me and does a sexy walk..damn.

of course i get horny and there's nothing i can do about it which makes me mad.

are me and riley really over?

riley
my new look gives me so much confidence. it's not really me..but i can handle it.

boys drool all over me all day and it's clearly making james so jealous. i love it.

"hey..riley right?" this tall, buff guy suddenly approaches me. wait..that's the most popular guy in school?! alfie is actually talking to me? i can barely breath!

"y-yeah," i say shyly which makes me cringe at myself. like why am i so annoying?

"me, you, tonight, my place," he states and i just nod and he gives me a smirk then walks away.

my knees feel weak. oh my gosh.

"riley, you can't go out with him," and of course who would've guessed. it's james.

i honestly don't answer, because i don't care.

im going on a date with alfie and james can watch us while we walk into school together on monday.