chapter two;; "this can't be happening."

riley
after my weird encounter with that weird guy, i realized that i had to get to dance on time.

you see, i don't really wanna be a dancer...but my brother, mom, sister and dad were all dancers. apparently i have to 'carry on the legacy' or whatever.

i set my bag down in the locker room and quickly change into very short shorts since they are more comfortable and then i just wear a random blue tank top

i take off my huge beats headphones and set them into my bag. see that's what you need to know about me, music is my passion. i love to sing and write songs..but i have to be a dancer.

i quickly attempt to put my heavy bag into my cubby which is right outside of the studio, but i fail terribly and drop everything.

"ughhhhh," i grumble to myself and began picking stuff up. next thing i know there's a guy next to me helping.

how sweet, some guys are actually– then i saw his face, james. ew even the thought of his name was gross.

he looks over at me and smirks then picks up my bra and licks his lips, "riles? you dropped this too," he bit his lip clearly trying not to get too horny.

i rolled my eyes grabbed my bra and put everything back into the bag and tried again to put the bag in my cubby.

i stand on my tippy toes and then i feel my arm slip and i drop it everywhere once again.

this can't be happening.

james laughed and pushed me out of the way, he grabbed all of my things and put it up in my cubby all nice and perfectly and then he reaches into his pocket and just stands there looking at me. not gonna lie...he does scare me a bit.

he's a very tall guy..like very tall. if i were to kiss him i would need a step later..shut up riley you don't wanna kiss him.

i have to remind my self that i want nothing to do with him...but then. i see those dimples and dorky smile and i can't deny that i like him.

"t-thanks james," i stated trying not to sound too scared.

"baby, don't be scared of me. you can trust me," he began to show that sweet smile again, "do you want to trust me?"

i don't know what to say, i'm literally searching through all my thoughts trying to figure out what i should say. then i decide to spit out, "y-yes.."

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

i can't believe i just said that..i'm so stupid! then james leans down and kisses my head, "if you trust me, then come hang out with me after dance practice."

"wait..y-you're in my dance classes now..?" i say slightly scared.

"i wanna get to know you more," he replies simply and looks down at me.

"alright every one start stretching! and welcome our new member james, he decided a- troupe was taking up too much of his time so he wanted to join b-troupe." miss kate says and smiles then whispers in my ear, "he's a keeper riley."

she winked at me and walked away then i turn to james, "y-you gave up your spot on a-troupe to g-get to know me..?"

"damn, i love it when you stutter, baby girl," he winks at me then grabs my arm and takes me to start stretching.

"james you didn't answer me," i sigh then lean down to touch my toes.

suddenly i feel hands on my butt, is james squeezing my butt?

"does that answer your question?" james stopped and walked away.

wow this could potentially be a problem..but to be honest...i'm just waiting for it to happen.

//thank you guys so much for all the love on chapter one! like i said updates will be short, but often so here's chapter two! also follow my instagram @lovinq.britt if you want updates or to give me advice on my book. ily all!!\\