Nico's pleasure night

Nico's pov

When will shoved his member in my ass with the vibrater I moaned so loud that I think some campers woke up but I didn't care they could watch for all I care "nico do you want me to stop?" Will asked "no keep going ahhhhhh~ " I moaned while Cumming onto will chest "nico I'm going to do something" said will while grabbing rope and tieing my legs apart so that will could see my anus and what he did next I will never forget.....he stuck three vibraters in it, one of the vibraters moved in and out, the second on and third one vibrated so much that when they started up I cummed so hard.....by then will did something....he video taped me for hours while I was begging and when he was using all his devices to his advantage which not only made me blush but made me want it more then usual "please will ahhh~ pleasure me forever!" I said to the camera knowing will will watch this when I go to the underworld or on quests "AHHHHH~ PLEASE WILL" I moaned and cummed while saying this I needed this so badly which is why I love this. Will smirked and turned the camera to.....live stream mode.....oh no I knew that people were watching the live streams at this time of night so I was screwed by I didn't care I still wanted will "will please I want you" I moaned the vibraters giving me more pleasure then I asked for but I still didn't care "very well" said will as he came into camera view and pleasured me even more then I could take. First he played with my nipples but he soon got bored, so he went to my member who wanted so much more attention then anything else and he...well he sucked, licked, and pleasure it until I passed out but will still kept everything in me and the live stream mode on the camera was still on. But when I woke up I found that I have cummed a lot to the point where the sheets would need washed multiple times.