Little Bird

Author: marissa-lynn

Summary: "It's much harder to stay hidden from the Dark Lord when you're in love with a Death Eater."

Evelyn Hawkings' parents were well-known Death Eaters, but they died when the Dark Lord fell and Eve was only an infant. Now fifteen years have passed and Voldemort is back, and Eve has changed her last name to stay hidden from him. She lives a quiet life, staying out of trouble and avoiding the life of a Death Eater...but everything changes when she meets Draco Malfoy.He's the bad boy, the guy everyone avoids if they know what's good for them. But what happens when the bad boy meets someone completely different? What happens when Draco Malfoy, against all odds, falls head over heels for one girl? Which will come first, the girl he loves...or his reputation as a Death Eater?What will he do when he finds the bird that can finally set him free?

_____________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE DRACO MALFOY MORE THAN I LOVE NUTELLA

Little Bird is like every other fanfiction is this list: very well written, well developed characters and a plot that'll make you shit yourself so many times cause it's that good.

In other words: YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAUSE IT'S TOO GOOD

8.5/10 from the awesome person that I am