J, T, A and D

Students rocketed out of their seat as the bell rang, many hoping to beat the terror of waiting in the long lunch line, but T didn't mind. He always packs his lunch. Its the same items everyday: a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a bag of chips, and apple, and a bottle of water. As the rush of students begins calming down, T enters the cafeteria, and swiftly makes his way to his lunch table. Seeing J, A, and D there already,  he dropped his stuff to the floor and pulled out hi Parker bag, emptying the contents onto the table
"Dude, PB and J again?" J asked, laughing, "I don't think thats healthy."
"Its a good mix of proteins and complex sugars, I heard it is healthy. At least i know its healthier that's what you're all eating." T said, motioning to their trays.
"Your food might be healthier," started D, "but ours is greaser."
"We win" A added, laughing along with the others at the table
"Well during practice when you get tired early, and I'm impressing coach with my stamina, you wont be laughing then." They all continued talking about random things: who they think is going to win the super bowl, the latest news on girls who aren't dating someone anymore, basically anything that was on their minds. But then A got really solemn.
"You ok man?" J asked, worried
"I completely forgot to tell you guys"
"Tell us what?" D questioning. The chatter of their table died down. They all leaned in intently, waiting for A to continue.
"They found him." A said
Silence
The tension in the air was thick enough to cut a knife with, everyone afraid to ask the question lingering in the air.
"Found who?"  T finally asked. He locked eyes with A, and immediately understood. "No, that cant be right."
A just solemnly shook his head, "They uncovered his body this morning, washed up on the bay."
More silence
"Oh man.  What are we going to do guys." D groaned ,"I thought this was all behind us."
"It is." J said sternly, "There is no evidence that can place us there that night, we made sure of that."
"Ok. We just need to calm down and figure this out." Said T
"Calm down?!" A bellowed. Other students' heads turned. He lowered his voice, though visibly shaken, "Guys I knew it was a bad idea. I knew something would happen. I cant go through it again, constantly looking over my shoulder." They all looked around that table, understanding A's fear.
"So what do we do?" Asked D.
"I don't know D. But i do know this; we will get through this guys. We got through it two years ago when he died, and we'll do it again. Just keep your heads low and stay out of trouble. Got it?" J commanded. The rest shook their heads and ate the rest of their lunch in silence.