Thanks, Readers!

Hey guys! I brought a good news with me!

Let me tell you the whole thing,

So, today, January 29, 2017, I, Aubrey, your author, saw something on Fanfiction's "What's Hot".

I was scrolling there to find a story that I can read. (Because I'm really bored earlier.)

It was exactly 5:36am,

When I was scrolling down, I saw a very good looking story, then I clicked it.

I was too lazy to read the story so I pressed back.

I was so lazy that I just scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and stopped.

Why did I stopped?

Because I saw this,

I was jumping up and down because of happiness!

THANKS, READERS!

A lot thanks to all of you because wala ako dyan kung wala kayo!

And by the way, thankyou for the 26.6k views and 1.12k votes! Thankyou so much!

Dati pinapangarap ko lang na makita man lang dyan yung story na ine-effort-an ko, and there it is! Grabe talaga!

So, a lot thanks to all of you because of this, you made me happy :) *tears of joy*

Waaah drama ko.

So, ayun, lalo na sa mga fave readers ko na na-follow back ko kasi they always support me kaya, finollow ko sila.

I mean, lahat kayo favorite ko, di ko lang kayo maisa-isa sadyang nata-timing-an lang pag lumalabas sa notification ko.

Sorry if I have favoritism but, lahat kayo mahal ko yiee! Mas matamis pa ako sa chocolate.

(Sorry nadamay pa yung chocolate kumakain kasi ako ng flat tops.)

Haha so ayun nga, thankyou very much for the support.

I dedicate this chapter to, gaabbeyy -MikeeKate-

Waaah, thankyouuuuuuu gooodbyeeeeee!

★Aubrey★