Chapter 5

It's 9:30pm. Maine was rolling here and there but she can't sleep. She grabbed her phone. She saw Alden's contact number. "Maine, is this right? Calling people at night? Ughh, Maine! Think!"-Maine said to herself. She can't help herself from calling Alden. So she clicked on Alden's phone number.

"Ughh! Calling at night?"-Alden

On call...

Alden: Hello? Is this call center? Calling in the middle of the night?

Maine: H-hi..

Alden: Maine?! Why are you still awake? Sleep now. It's really late.

Maine: I can't sleep. I'm missing how Jake sing to me at nights on the phone.

Alden: Don't worry.. I'm going to help you forget Jake tomorrow. Just go back to sleep. Okay?

Maine: Uhm, Alden?

Alden: What is it?

Maine: Can you sing to me a song?

Alden: I.. Uhm... Sure!

Maine: Yipee!

Alden: "God gave me you, to show me what's real---"

Maine: How did you know my favorite song?

Alden: That's your favorite song? Me,too!

Maine: Yea! I'm feeling kinda sleepy right now.

Alden: Can I meet you at the Park's Lake tomorrow?

Maine: -yaaawn- Sure! I would love to, Alden!

Alden: Okay. Meet you at 8am..

Maine: Okay, bye!

End call...

Alden smiled after the call. Maine sighed and felt some small goosebumps on her arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Toot toot!

Enjoying my story? Vote and follow me if you liked it! I hope you liked all my parts. I'm sorry it ended so short. I'm losing ideas.. So please help me by commenting to this part! Add this story to your library or reading lists cause I'm sure you'll love it!