Chapter 9

previously:
" you should watch out for her, her brother is very over protective and wont let her date anyone. let alone, a girl. especially when she doesn't even know her sexuality. she could be straight for all I know, but hey, I'm just trying to help you because I care. "

"What's that supposed to mean?", Mila rose an eyebrow and looked sort of angry at Otabek for what he was saying, which made Yurio kind of angry too, luckily Victor and Yuuri weren't home so they wouldn't hear all this arguing. Yurio pulled Otabek's arm off his shoulder and stood next to Mila, which made Otabek kind of sad. "I'm just saying. Sara doesn't seem to know her own sexuality so I don't want you to get hurt because although we don't know each other very well, it would hurt Yurio and i dont like seeing him hurt.", Otabek shrugged. "Oh so you just care about Yuri? this has nothing to do with him.", Mila said and you could tell she was getting annoyed and angry. "No- it's not just that- I just- I care about both of you and I'm just trying to warn you--", Otabek said trying to defend himself but obviously it wasn't working out so well. "I can handle myself. I don't need you.", Mila said with the harshest tone and not a bit of regret.
"I'm just trying to help-", Otabek said with sorrow, he regretting tell her anything now.
"She doesn't need help. She has me and Victor and Yuuri. If she needs anything, the three of us are here for her and if anything happens, it's Sara's fault for leading her on if she does.", Yurio said bluntly and looking away from Otabek so he wouldn't feel regret or feel sorry. "It would actually be Mila's fault because I just warned her about Sara so it'd be her fault for not listening to me.", Otabek said crossing his arms and starting to get irritated and uncomfortable. "Baka, don't blame it on Mila! it wouldn't be her fault and maybe we wouldn't be having a problem if you kept your stupid mouth shut.", Yurio slightly growled, he did not like this one bit. "Its beka-", Otabek said sorrowfully. "No. I meant baka. So you're trying to say I'm dumb or something now?", He knew that's not what Otabek meant but he was upset by this whole situation and felt very uncomfortable. "No no I'm not-""Get out.", Otabek was interrupted by Mila yelling at him. "Yurio?", He looked sorrowfully at the younger male but Yurio ran to his room crying. Otabek sighed then opened the door and left, he felt regret and was completely confused as to what happened, he didn't like it and was afraid of what was going to happen next when he received a text suddenly.

mila: don't come back unless you're ready to apologize and you can forget about seeing Yuri. you're not allowed to date my little brother anymore.

Otabeks heart broke into a million pieces at that little part, 'you're not allowed to date my little brother anymore.', he sighed and didn't know what to do with his life anymore, Yurio was his everything and now he just feels like nothing.

------

A few hours later, Victor and Yuuri came back home to see a distressed Mila lying on the couch and watching TV. "Mi-san? What's wrong?", Victor went over to her as Yuuri shut the door behind them then looked around for their son but was no where to be found, "Where's Yuri?", Yuuri asked with concern. Mila explained the whole situation to them and told them both everything that happened. Yuuri went up to Yurio's room to come and talk to him, he knocked on the door and just heard soft sobs. Yuuri opened the door then shut it behind him and sat on the floor next to Yurio's bed, "Yurio? What's wrong baby?", Yuuri said as he rubbed Yurio's back to try and comfort him. "Mila said I'm not allowed to see Otabek anymore and she dumped him for me..", He said through muffled sobs, Yuuri sighed and rubbed his son's back again. "I'm sure she didn't mean it, she's just upset.", Yuuri said until Yurio showed texts from Otabek.

Beka: we can't see each other anymore. I'm sorry.
Yurio: w-what... it was just a little fight...
Beka: you're sister won't let me see you so I think we should break up.
Yurio: b-but o-otabek.. beka...
Beka: don't. I'm sorry, Yuri.
Yurio: I'm sorry....

Yuuri felt sorry for his son and decided he was gonna have a talk with Otabek, Sara, Mila, and Yurio.