Lucifer's Mission

Lucy's POV

I was kinda sad,today was the day that Lucifer we leaving to go on his mission and I would never admit this to his face,but I really am jealous of Claire. I am pretty sure that she is joining him on this mission which is kinda nerve racking,but hey I trust him.......

I was spacing out,then realized that I almost we bumped into a pole and that I arrived at the guild. Thank goodness I stopped or that would have hurt.

"Hey Lucy," Lucifer greeted as I stepped into the guild. I noticed that there was two other people behind him and one being Claire.

"Oh hey Lucifer," I greeted and waved at the people behind him.

"Oh yeah,that is Cody and you already know......Claire," he introduced me.

Claire," he introduced me

Claire.

Cody.

Ohh,Cody is a hunk if I may say so myself. Delicious. Then I looked over at Claire,well it doesn't kill to be nice.

"Hello Claire nice to meet you,I don't think that we have officially met before," I said,reaching my hand out to shake hers. She only looked at me and nodded her head.

I put my hand down then walked over to Cody to meet him. Hopefully his personality is as good as his looks.

"Hello Cody,I am Lucy,nice to meet you," I put my hand out to shake his hand and he gladly took it.

"Cody,and the pleasure is all mine," he smiled letting go of my hand."May I say that you are very pretty today," he smiled,scratching the back of his head in a shy way,his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Aww how cute he is embarrassed,wait Lucy you have a husband and he is standing right there.

"*cough* well Lucy Cody will be staying with you while I am gone with Claire on the mission, I don't want you being all alone,"Lucifer stated and I walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

"I'll miss you," I whispered and kissed him on the cheek. I let go of him and he called over to Claire,signaling that they were leaving."Don't die," was what I screamed as they walked out of the guild. Then the following voices of the guild members followed,saying there goodbyes to Lucifer.

I then turned around to face Cody and noticed him talking with Gray and Natsu. I smiled,good,he's already getting along with everyone,I thought as I walked over to join them.

"Hey Luce/Lucy/Miss Lucy," was all I heard when I walked up.

"No need for formalities Cody,I don't think I'm much older than you," I told him and he nodded as I took a seat next to him.

"So Cody do you work with Lucifer," Gray questioned,sounding curious.

"Yeah I do actually," Cody responded.

"O-o-o, I know what we can do to pass some of the time," Natsu screamed and stood up with a proud look in his face.

"Natsu don't think to much,you'll hurt yourself," I stated giggling a bit,but Natsu just stood there.

"Guys I think he's broken," Gray said,poking Natsu's face.

"Uh-Is this normal," Cody asked and I just nodded my head,shaking Natsu. When he unfroze,he started to look around.

"Oh yeah,as I was saying,how about we have two teams,out of the four of us. The two teams take a similar job and whoever can get back first wins. Whoever loses has to do whatever the winners want for a day," Natsu stated proudly.

"Wow I actually like that idea," I said and everyone nodded their heads agreeing.

"What are the teams gonna be," Cody asked and I smiled.

"How about you and me,Natsu and Gray," Cody smiled and smiled back.

I heard Gray and Natsu groan,but they quickly got over it and Natsu went to pick out two jobs for the teams.

"I got two,"Natsu screamed,slamming them down onto the table.

They were both about beating up some bandits and both of the places were about the same amount of time away from Magnolia. Wow I never knew Natsu could be this smart.  Then again he surprises everyone.

"We will take this one," I said quickly grabbing one,leaving them with the other.

Gray and Natsu took the other one as we all got lined up at the guild doors.

"3.....2....1....Go," I screamed and the mission started, Cody,Natsu,Gray and me all running out of the guild.

Hope you enjoyed..

Peace out.😜