FOURTH DARE!!!!!!!! OH, WHYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gris: -Depressed-

Arata, Kankuro & Seigen: What's the matter?

Gris: -Gloom-

Arata, Kankuro & Seigen: .................?

Gris: ........................ I failed my math test....................

Arata, Kankuro & Seigen: And?

Gris: ................. Summer School, here I come.................. -Starts to cry- BWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arata, Kankuro & Seigen: Why?

Yukari: Because Grigio-San once went to a summer school and got kicked out due to her anger and she never liked the teachers or the students at all.

Mayura: Mom! -Hugs Yukari-

Yukari: Oh my~! -Hugs Mayura back-

Gris: Moving aside........... -Hold up a piece of paper in the air with her head down on the table and having a gloomy aura around her-.

Arima: Oh joy~!

Miku: How super annoying......! -Looks at her sewing kit-

Gris: You can't, Mimi-Chan. Remember? You can not sew for at least one more dare/ask.

Miku: Tsk! How super annoying!

Gris: Anyways....... This is a dare from: @KumoHinami

It says: "My first dare is Benio have to give birth a baby with Rokuro.

My second dare is Ryogo and Haruka to have a romantic date at the amusement park.

My third dare is Shimon and Mayura having a rough kiss in front of the audience and I have none of the dares for Tenma."

Sorry about this Hinami but I can't do some of the dares you asked for because I rated this Ask or Dare book, Mature because Cordelia cursed in one of the episode of Sousei no Onmyouji.

Rokuro: Good! Me and Benio are still too young to even make a child together. Right, Benio?

Benio: Yes...

Gris: Anyways...... I'm going to cancel "Benio giving birth to child with Rokuro" dare and "Shimon and Mayura having having a rough kiss in front of the audience" dare too since I can't handle stuff like that! Too innocent for these kinds of stuff!!!

Mayura: Nice!

Shimon: -Blushes-

Gris: Buuttttttttt! It doesn't mean I can not change the dare for this chapter~!

Shimon, Rokuro, Benio & Mayura: WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!!!!!!!!

Gris: Mwee hee~! >;3

Gris: Well, it's been changed to a 20 minute kiss for Shimon and Mayura but on the lips, so no need to worry!

Shimon & Mayura: WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?!!?!?!?!!?!?! -BLUSHES-

Gris: As for Benio and Rokuro.....! It will be a 4 group date with Ryogo and Haruka! How exciting~!!!

Ryogo & Haruka: -Blushes-

Rokuro & Benio: -Blushes-

Gris: Let's get Shimon & Mayura's Dare done first!

Shimon & Mayura: NOT TODAY CRAZY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Runs away-