{ Part 4 }

On Monday I saw Calvin. He came up to me and said:
"Hey you're Kara right from that shop yesterday. I thought I saw you somewhere."
He had a laptop and headphones under his arm. It looked like an expensive computer.
"Yeah. Same."

"Um can I just get a regular coffee?"

"Sure!"

I typed his order into the computer and asked for his card. Then 2 minutes later I give him his coffee and he goes right into the back corner. I wonder why he went back there.
30 minutes later he came out of the corner. I was wiping down some tables.

"Nice to know where I've seen you from Kara"

"Ha you too."

He seemed so awkward.
----------------------------------

I went home at 8 again. I did my usual routine and grabbed my laptop and opened it up to Twitter. I had one notification.

@LeafyIsHere followed you

I was confused. I didn't know who this was. I clicked on their account and I was shocked.

@LeafyIsHere ✔️
Inquiries CoffeeUberTime@gmail.com
382 following 1 million followers

HOLY SHIT.
I had never had a famous person follow me. It was a big deal too. He didn't follow that many people. I didn't know why he followed ME. I checked his followings and saw a lot of "Leafy" fan accounts
@LXEAFY
@IconicCalvin
@POLARIZEDCALVIN
@quinnundead
I stopped for a minute. What was this persons real name? What did they do? I saw in his link a YouTube channel and I clicked on it. He had over 4 million subscribers. I clicked on a video called "Butts". He had a familiar voice. Then it clicked. CALVIN! I was surprised. I never heard his voice so loud. I never really heard him swear.

"Shit.." I can't believe I was talking to a YouTube celebrity. I checked twitter again and refreshed. He had unfollowed me. He also started replying to people.

@leafyworld__
@LeafyIsHere how was your day?

@LeafyIsHere
@leafyworld__ Amazing. Yours?

I then got a notification. A mention.
@leafymongs
@LeafyIsHere why did you follow @Karaaa_M ? Do you know her?

@LeafyIsHere
@leafymongs old friend
---------------------------
So the people I @ed are actually my friends so you can follow them on twitter. I made this last night in the car cause people were talking about shit I didn't care about. So yeah. Its pretty crappy.

My twitter: @leafymongeau_