Four.

TYLERS POV
"Luke?" I look out the door at him. Then I realize that Ash, Mikey, and Cal are out there too.
"Guys?"
"Why are you guys here? How?"
"Well, Lu-" Ash starts.
"Shut up, Ash. Let me handle this." Luke says.
Another car pulls up in the driveway. I immediately know who it is.
"And, uh... how and why is there musical equipment out here?"
"You'll see." Luke says. "Who's that?" He motions to the car sitting in our driveway.
"Oh, um, that's... you know I'll tell them to come out."
I pull my phone out and text Hayes, Cam, Nash, and Taylor. They get out of the car and Tay says what everyone is thinking.
"What the hell is going on?"
"Taylor, Nash, Hayes, and Cameron, these are my friends, Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Mikey."
"NOT FAIR, TY! MY NAMES MICHAEL NOT MIKEY. YOU DIDN'T CALL ASHTON ASH OR CALUM CAL! SO WHY AM I MIKEY INSTEAD PF MICHAEL?" Mikey yells.
"Okay then this is Michael." I say.
"Hayes, guys, come on in." They walk inside and my old friends are left standing outside.
"TYLER!!!" Taylor yells. I roll my eyes.
"Tay, what do you need?" I ask
"Water."
"Are you kidding me? How many times have I told you, the water bottles are in the garage. You're a big boy, you can get it on your own."
"But the gawage is scawy." He says in a baby voice. I roll my eyes.
"Have Nash go with you." I say and walk over to the guys outside.
"Sorry, Taylor's being a baby. So what's up?"
"Um, we just came because we missed you and I wrote a song that I wanted you to hear. It's dedicated to you." Luke says.
"You guys are so sweet!" I say.
"Ready?" Mikey asks.
They begin the song.
"For a while we pretended that we wouldn't have to end it
But we knew we had to say goodbye.
You were crying at the airport
when they finally closed the plane door, I could barley hold it all inside.
Torn in two and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you. Wherever you are. You, wherever you are. Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you. Wherever you are.
I can fly a thousand oceans but there's nothing that compares to what we have and so I'll walk alone. I wish I didn't have to be gone, maybe you've already moved on. But the truth is I don't want to know.
Torn in two and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you, wherever you are. You, wherever you are. Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you, wherever you are.
You can say we'll be together, someday. Nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same. So why can't I stop feeling, this way?
Torn in two and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you, wherever you are. You, wherever you are. Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you, wherever you are." They finish and I start to cry.
"Guys, that was amazing... I can't believe you guys came out here just for me."
"Well, Luke has been dep-" Ashton starts.
"SHUT UP!" Luke yells. "Tyler, I can't stand being this far away from you for this long. It hurts. You are literally my other half. I need you. I love you. I made a mistake breaking up with you. Will you take me back?"
To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the year.
"Luke, I love you, but I don't know if I can. I seriously don't know if it would work, it's been hard enough my favorite guys just as friends. I'm sorry." I say.
"UM EXCUSE ME? I THOUGHT WE WERE YOUR FAVORITE GUYS!!???!" Taylor yells, noticing the tension.
"Oh god what have I gotten myself into?"
"BATTLE OF THE BOYS!!!!" Luke, Ash, Cal, and Mikey declare.
"What's that?" Cam asks.
"When we lived back in Washington, I may or may not have told Ashton that he was my favorite cause he was always positive. Then I told Luke he was my favorite cause he understood my pain. Then I told Cal he was my favorite cause he always cheered me up. Then I told Mikey he was my favorite cause he didn't ever overestimate me. So they had a battle to see who was worthy of being my favorite, and we called it 'Battle of the Boys'."
"LETS DO IT!!!!" Nash yelled.
"Oh boy."
Then, all hell broke loose.