6: Hate The Parties (No More Surprises)

(A/N: hi people! How ya'll doing? Well, I'm doing great 😉 anyways, thank you all so so much for patiently waiting for me to update this book. As I've said, I'll be updating once a month or two times a month, depending on how long the chapter will be. 😋 so yeah thank you for waiting and for the support and also for voting on the chapters of this book. I appreciate it so much! Also this one is dedicated to lea_meghan)

Charlie's POV

It was my birthday tonight and I'm having a party at my house. Yeah, a party. I was a newbie when i transfered to my current school and i didn't know anybody. Like literally, no one. But i guess you could say that my fate changed when i started joining the football team and i was now known as a varsity player. It was shocking to me as well, considering that i didn't know how to play football when i transfered to my current school but i managed to become a varsity player.

"Are you excited for the party, bro?"

I lost my train of thoughts when my brother, Stephen, suddenly blurts out.

"Yeah, sure i guess." I plainly reply.

Honestly, i wasn't excited at all. Because i was not used to a being surrounded by a lot of people. But i just have to pretend that i am because they would start calling me a fag and pussy if i don't.

"Doesn't seem like you are, though?" He tilts his head to the side and i just rolled my eyes.

"I am. Can we just talk about something else? Please?" I sternly replied.

"Come on, bro! You should be excited! You get to bang bitches tonight!"

"I'm not planning on doing that, Stephen." I bluntly replied, standing up from where i was sitting. Avoiding my brother's orders and remarks.

Commonly, guys fuck girls on their birthday but I'm obviously not one of those guys. No, I'm not a virgin. I just find the idea of having sex on your special day with someone you don't completely know is crazy and not normal. I'm not a slut, or manwhore for that matter. You should be having fun on your birthday and be with the people who are special to you, not with a complete and total stranger.

"Where are you going?" Stephen asked, walking behind me, following my every move. I turned around and flick him on the forehead. His face scrunches up in slight pain.

"Ow!" He said, rubbing his now red-ish forehead. "What was that for?!"

"Will you stop and let me get ready for tonight?" I retort. He nods and walks away, his right hand still caressing his forehead. In my defense, I didn't flick him that hard..

I groan and made my way to my room, closing the door behind me slowly.

'What should I wear..' i asked myself as I rammed in my closet, looking for decent clothes.

I just went with my good 'ol plain red jersey that says 'Puth 02' in the back. There was going to be a lot of people tonight and the party involves drinking, so might as well just stick with a casual look.

I also paired the Jersey with my black skinny jeans. This is what I wear everyday. It's just the same.

I put the clothes that I've picked on top of my newly made bed and went inside the bathroom to take a nice, long shower.

I only get to relax once in a while so.. don't blame me if I like long showers.. and yeah, maybe a bit of wanking.

When I was done, I dried myself with the spare towel that I hang on the rack and used it to dry my damp and unruly hair. After, i wrapped it around my waist and went outside to change.