Authors note

Before I go any further into my journey with dementia I have to mention as I failed too at the start of this book (ammended now)that some readers may not know that my nan passed away before I decided to write about this,a few readers and friends knew of her passing through a few other books I had written regarding my nan so I apologise to the readers that have read this far and thought it was something I was currently going through right now ,it is indeed our journey with this disease but I could never of written this book whilst nan was still living I just didn't have the spare time nor was in the right frame of mind at the time of helping to care for her to put in too words what we were going through.

Nan lost her battle with dementia after five years on February 28th 2014,

I hope readers will continue on with me through the journey I just wanted our story to be heard and I'm sure nan would want me to go on with this as hard as its Been for me too write about it,I hope it helps in the coming chapters just one person in there struggle with this disease thankyou to all who have been supportive so far your comments are deeply appreciated.it took alot for me to write this book because I'm reliving it with each chapter and it still doesn't seem real that nan actually left us so yes it's not been an easy task.

Thankyou again everyone.