Part 10

--Delirious' POV--

I was chasing another target in a dark building with long hall ways and little places to hide.
I was say 90 meters behind him
With my 'Special' Bat.
It had nails on the end of it.
And I grabbed the gun out of my pocket with a single shot I just managed to hit the back of his leg he falls yells of pain echoes through the building.
He gets up hobbling as I speed up the adrenaline coursing through out my body.
He glaces back to see me and runs limping a little face full of fear.
As he started to get tired slowing down I speed up again and swung my Bat the nails smashed into his legs he screams and fell to the ground again seeing the beautiful red leaking from his legs and more as I swung again the nails impaled into the back of his head and side of his face over and over laughing as I go.

Suddenly from down the halls I see a bunch of people running towards me and they stared shooting at me 2 of the police officers I recognized Mark and Tiffany.
I thought we were cool,
And I saw a few other people
My friends all of them.
Nogla, Lui, Wildcat, Mini, Brian and Moo was there as well.
I heard a familiar voice
"DELIRIOUS FUCKING RUN!!"
It was Vanoss he kept telling me to go trying to stop them so I did I ran for my life eventually he was just able time stop them and they stopped shooting me.
And as I turned around to see one of the officers held his gun to Evan's head telling him.
"Say your last your last living words." he say grimly the officer had brown hair his fringe to the right, had brown
then Evan turns around to look at me tears falling.
I want to go up and hug him he's been there so much for me.
"I love you Jonathan forever and always!" he calls to me smiling as a loud bang was echoing all around the officer had pulled the trigger Evan was shot in the head killing him.
I watched in horror as he dropped to his knees then flat on the ground.

No.

I started crying I couldn't go to him other wise they'd kill me.
So I stood there staring in disbelief down at Evan's dead body as blood rushed from his head across the floor.
And I went to scream at them all for killing the love of my life that loved me back.
There was another sudden bang, I felt a pain in my shoulder I looked at it to see I had red patch on my hoodie,
Looking back to them I saw Moo standing in front of everyone with a gun in his hand pointed at me.
Then there was another shot to my head and I fell and everything went black.

I jolted up opening my eyes to be blinded by the light on the ceiling.
I heard a gasp beside me.
I looked to the Doctor next to me with a needle in his hand I immediately grab the collar of his shirt with one hand cutting off his breathing and grabbing the needle throwing it across the room smashed it on a wall, then ripped off his mask revealing his face.

"Don't you or anyone else Fucking dare step foot near me again with any of those Fucking mind destroying tools and Shit you got that?" as I finished me sentence two other Doctors came in.
One ripped the guy out of my grip and the other hits me across the head knocking me out cold.