Part 4

<<Hey it's been a bit I'm sorry it's just that I lost my phone, to update other stories and writers block the common enemy to all writers>>

--Delirious' POV--

The next morning I woke up to see Vanoss was sitting up, staring in thought at the wall we were still in the closet, I was scared.
But no as much as I was before.

I sat up with him. He looked at me and smiled
"Hey your up."
"Yeah,I guess." I yawned
"I wonder how long it takes them to remember to let us out?" he asks, I just shrugged.

"I'm glad it was you, I was in here with." Vanoss tells me
"Why?"I questioned
"Because the others are annoying sometimes and......I really li- arrh!"
His yell stopped his sentence holding his head in his hands.
"Are you ok?" I worried, and what was weird that he started to Growl slightly, and he seemed to get hair grow about a inch longer on his arms, face and chest.

<<Warning to none sinners go no further>>

"Evan?" He said nothing as fear struck me, he took his hands away, head down and a louder growl was heard.
I felt my heart beat quicker and my breathing a little shallower,
As his head turned to face me and now on his hands and knees like a
Wolf stalking it's prey.
And pounced on me, knocking me to the ground.
"What are you doing?" I whisper
face to face, his eyes fully black with slight red glow and a lustful look, his teeth looked bit sharper then normal.

Then without warning he brought his mouth to my neck and lightly biting, sending a shock wave of pleasure through my body making me gasp.
And starts licking down to my collarbone, biting and sucking on the spot leaving a mark and continued another two times getting closer to my chest.
Slowly as his bites Increased in power a bit of pain hit as some blood spilt out and he licked it up, after that he again licked down my chest.
I tried to keep in my moaning but I couldn't
"Arh mmm!"
And he began taking off my jeans.

Now with my jeans off, I was completely nude, Vanoss just grab my fully erected member in his hand and pumped slowly.
"Uh Va-huh-noss arh!"
Picking up the pace then shoved it in his mouth and sucked hard, grabbing my ass In his hand gripping tightly digging his nails down in deep just persining the outer skin layer, starting to bobbing his head.
"Ah! Van-huh-oss I'm gonna!" I almost yelled as a white substance flowed out

10 minutes later,
We'd laid there again.
Clothes back on and his eyes back to normal, I think I never really see his eye, always got shades on, teeth normal and hair the same length as always and I had to cover those mark and some blood dried on my skin, ass hurt like hell.
Now I was eating some more beans, still waiting.

25 minutes,
"SHIT GUYS WE FORGOT ABOUT, EVAN AND JON!! THEY'RE STILL IN THE CLOSET!!" I heard Mini yell and it sound like heard of elephants coming down the stairs then the hall.
"Huh finally." Vanoss huffed
And the door open revealing all of our friends with very worried looks, the first thing Vanoss did was stand up I stayed down because he looked angry I didn't want to be apart of it.
He stood out and went straight to Brock tackling him to the ground, wrapping his hands around Brock's neck face full of rage,David pulled Vanoss off Brock before he could kill him.
"Woah Evan calm down!" Brock yells
"No! You guys have no fucking idea what it feels like to learn that Jon was always, chucked In a closet in his childhood!" He yelled thrashing out of Davids hold, I stated to tear up, as they fought.
"Do want to know why, because he was always thought as a person who belongs in a mental hospital, a piece of fucking shit that he wasn't!" Vanoss continues
I quickly ran away to my room locked the door turn off the lights.
No one called out or followed so I guess they didn't notice.

I heard as Vanoss continues to scream his head off, silence for a minute then the front door slammed.
I guess he left.