Chapter 1

The thing Dean really noticed was the wings. They were huge and dark, inked onto pale skin, the feathers so intricate that if he were to put a hand out and brush his fingers along their shafts, he was convinced that they would be soft as the down from a pillow. Dean's eyes followed the movement of muscle under the blackened skin as the man arched his back to get a better position on the smooth metal pole that he was currently wound around.

Okay, so Dean was checking out a stripper, and a male one at that, but he didn't care. He was already so drunk that he wouldn't even bat an eye if a flying elephant suddenly landed in the room. Although a part of him did wonder why there was a male stripper at Sam's bachelor party. Well, technically there were two strippers, the wing guy and some brunette who was currently on Ash's lap.

Dean had been the one to convince Sam to get strippers.

"Come on, Sammy. It's your fucking bachelor party. A few strippers are necessary."

"For you, maybe. But you know I'm not into that kinda thing."

"Oh can the good boy attitude. If you won't find some, I will, and I'll have them all give you private dances right in front of Jess."

Eventually Sam had given in and he and Dean had perused the internet until they found some club called Heaven and Hell. It boasted that it "had both the naughty and the nice" and Dean was quite satisfied with the pictures that accompanied the site

Apparently there were two types of stripper that you could hire. People called "Angels" and "Demons." Dean thought it was a little cheesy, but the rates were cheaper than other joints, and the women were hot, so he called in and requested one of each. The man with the accent that had picked up his call sounded all too pleased with the fact that he "wanted a little of both the devil and the saints." Dean had rolled his eyes and told the man the address.

Of course Dean hadn't expected Wing Tats to show up. The woman, whose name appeared to be Meg, had entered shortly after Bobby had left, claiming that he didn't want to be around when the whores showed up. She was drop dead gorgeous and the smile that she gave Sam as she walked in spelled out danger. Dean had been about to make a move on her when the man had showed up.

He was tall and handsome as hell with a long nose and a jaw that had the lightest dusting of stubble on it. Dean wasn't normally into guys, but damn this guy was something else. And his eyes, they were so blue that Dean swore they were going to be burned permanently onto his retinas. Unlike Meg, the man was dressed, for now, and Dean eyes had drifted hungrily over the small bit of skin that was exposed by the undone first button of the guy's Oxford. The clothes hadn't stayed on long though.

The party had moved to the lobby of the hotel they were in and Dean noticed the thin, silver pole that had been set up in the middle of the bar area. Sam and the rest of the guys had gone to get drinks from the bored looking bar tender, Meg following close at their heels, whispering things into their ears and swinging her scantily clad hips. The male stripper was standing near the pole, glancing up at it, and Dean's heart skipped a beat as he realized that Meg and Wing Tats were probably going to dance on it.

He'd been right of course. Meg was the first to go, sliding up and down the pole in smooth movements, elegant and fucking gorgeous. Ash, Garth, Christian and the rest of the boys watched with wide eyes, wolf whistling occasionally. Dean's eyes remained fixed on the man however as he began to shrug off the heavy trench coat he was dressed in.