The Bad Boy Stole My Pudding Cup

heyy its imhungryyy with a new story

I hope you enjoy
○○○○○•••••●●●●●•••••○○○○○

I'm in my room and it's a typical Tuesday night.

I would make Taylor Swift so proud.

I was currently reading my favorite book from my favorite book series: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I'm such a nerd.

My head was starting to pound from the position I held on my bed and the loud noise from the house party next door.

Seriously, who has a party on a Tuesday?

Well, I wouldn't know because I chose not to go to them.

I laughed at my own thoughts knowing that in reality I was never invited to any.

I was hanging off the side of the bed, upside down, with my brown locks touching the beige carpeting. My glasses kept slipping from my nose as I tried to concentrate on the text that had become imprinted in my brain as a result of the obnoxious amount of time I had read the book.

I held The Deathly Hallows infront of me with both hands, reciting the words.

"You'll stay with me?"

"Until the very end." said James.

"They won't be able to see you?" asked Harry.

"We are part of-"

I was cut of abruptly by the sounds of police sirens outside. Looking up I saw shadows cast on my wall from the red and blue lights. Eh, the police were bound to get here eventually.

I happily continued reading and pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose.

Thump!

What the hell?

I heard a shatter coming from underneath me. Someone was in the kitchen and they just broke my mom's favorite vase.

My mom who was out with my dad.

I shrugged my shoulders and resumed my reading.

I stopped and then thought for a moment.

There is someone in my house!

I sat up quickly and threw my reading glasses aside.

As quietly as I could, I tip-toed to my nightstand where my cellphone was supposed to be and-oh my gods my phone is in the kitchen.

I mentally slapped myself.

"Okay, Cassie. You're ready for this. That one class of tai kwon do has to pay off for something, right," I whispered to myself, trying to gather up all of my courage. "Actually that class was from a coupon on mom's windshield wiper, but whatever."

When I was finished internally wetting my pants, I walked towards my door and looked both ways.

The coast is clear.

Some major ninja moves were busted during my trajectory to the bottom of the stairs.

I could hear shuffling still coming from the kitchen.

I grabbed an umbrella from the stand and held it like I was about to swing a baseball bat.

Now that I'm thinking about it, a baseball bat would be handy right now.

Slowly, I walked to the kitchen and peeked around the corner.

No way.

It cannot be him.