explanation thing yay

so ur probs wondering

"okay so what the fck was that ??"

that's my work you're welcome.

but fr tho. yeh i know it's kinda messy but i promise i planned this and because it lacks context whatsoever due to my style of writing it here's some context if u need it:

so basically when riley was a young child, she met a ghost child maya, who had really cool hair and she could kinda change it and stuff and that really fascinated her (bc before real maya died she dyed her hair a lot) (pun not intended) (also i think i read that in a joshler book so credits to them i guess) okay anyway, she became friends with ghost maya and basically topanga thought riles was cray bc she had an "imaginary" friend who she brought with her into her young adult years.

so when riley was growing, maya was "growing up" with her. maya never explicitly told riley not to go to college, but she always ranted about how college sucked for her that she just didn't go. also that boy who asked her out (yis, it was lucas), maya only said he was mean because turns out maya used to date his father when she was alive (bc let's say she died long ago) and he was a jerk.

riley became so in love with maya that she engraved in her mind that maya was the only important person on the planet and so she didn't have any other friends and she always listened to her. anyway, the reason maya decided to tell riley she was a ghost when she was nineteen, was because that's the age she died and she couldn't really create the illusion of aging to anything older than twenty anymore because she didn't get past twenty.

this drove riley insane, and because she was so in love and so obsessed with maya, she committed suicide just to stay with her forever.

yeh i'm a sucker for twisted, messed-up endings but like?? it's a decent ending i hope.

jk there's a sequel stay tuned