They say 'I love you' for the first time.

LENARD

You've been dating Lenard for several months and you sat on a park bench.

"It's really nice outside isn't it?" Lenard says and you smiled.

"Yeah...it's beautiful." You say and he held your hand and you looked at each other.

"You're beautiful...(Y/N), I love you." He said and you blushed.

"I love you too." You said and he smiled and hugged you.

SHELDON

You were at Sheldon and Lenard's' apartment, you had bought everyone dinner and smiled as you sat next to Sheldon.

"Okay and here's your order Sheldon." You pass it to him and he smiled.

"Brown rice not white?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Without sesame seed oil?"

"Yes."

"Half beef half chicken?"

"No, you think its unorthodox and a monstrosity." You said and he smiled.

"Good job (Y/N/N)." He said and you smiled.

"Well, Sheldon. On my way to the restaurant I met someone and I got them to do me something that I'd think you'd like." You said and pulled out an envelope. He frowned and took the envelope.

"You didn't have to do that." He said and you sighed.

"I did, because if I didn't I'd be dishonouring fans everywhere." You explained and he looked very excited, then opened the packet and saw a card with Spock on it.

"Open it." Lenard said and he smiled.

"Dear Sheldon Cooper, this is a good greeting to a very dedicated fan, I wish you a logical life filled with science and hopes nothing stops in your way of Physics. Live long and prosper-" He stopped and he froze.

"What's wrong?" Howard asked and he started shaking.

"Oh no, (Y/N), what did you do?" Bernadette asked.

"Nothing! I thought he'd like it!" You panicked.

"Like it?" He said and you looked down sadly.

"I love it! A signed card from the Lenard Nimoy!" He smiled and everyone smiled and ooed.

"Really? How?" Lenard asked and you smiled.

"Well, was about to walk in, he bumped into me and I asked can you write in a card for my fried, his name's Sheldon and he's a dedicated fan." You said and you looked to Sheldon.

"Thankyou (Y/N)." He said and you smiled.

"No problem." You say.

"I love you." He said and went on with his dinner, you gaped and Penny coughed as well as your friends.

"Awe, Sheldon. I love you too." You say and he gave you a big smile then continued eating.

"Did he say what I just think he said? To a human being?" Howard said and we just ate in peaceful silence.

HOWARD

You were at the comic book store, selling Stuart your comic books as they were recently published. You gave him the copies and he put them on the shelf.

"Ooh, new comic books?" Lenard asked and you nodded, you went over to Howard and gave him the first one.

"You, opened the sleeve?" He asked and you laughed.

"No, this is the one they copied, I wanted you to read the inside." You say and he smiled, he opened the front page.

"This issue is dedicated to my most personal and best friend, Howard Joel Wolowitz." He read and he gave you a smile.

"I...wanted to express how much you mean to me." You say and he gave you a grin then whispered in your ear.

"I love you." He said and you whispered in his; I love you too.

RAJ

You decided to make him breakfast since he was sick, so you made him eggs on toast with a side of bacon and coffee, you brought the tray into his room and he looked at you.

"Awe, (Y/N/N), you didn't have to." He spoke and you put the tray over his legs after he sat up.

"I wanted to, you're always lookin after me and I decided to give something back." You say and he ate the breakfast.

"This is so good...I love you." He smiled at you and you kiss his head.

"I love you Raj." You smile.

WILL

He said this when you met his family.

"I think they like me." You hugged him and he smiled.

"They loved you...I love you." He said and you smiled.

"I love you too." You say and there was a bright flash and you saw his mother with a camera.

PENNY

You had come back from work and you plonked down on her bed where she was sitting.

"Oh, hey (Y/N/N), rough day?" She asked and you nodded, lying your head on her lap and she rubbed your shoulders as she listened to you.

"Well, they're wrong, I love you and I mean it." She said and you smiled up at her.

"I love you too Penny." You say and she smiled.

www.I