A Comprehensive List of Cheeses

In this chapter, awesome reader, I have compiled a comprehensive list of cheeses for your viewing pleasure! Why, you ask? Does everything have to have a reason? ...It does? Okay. Here's your reason, in bold font for emphasis:

Cheese is cool. 😎 🐁🐁🐁

DISCLAIMER #1: I am by no means claiming to have all the names of every cheese on earth! ("Just the opposite, my friend! Just the opposite...") Thusly, this list is probably incomplete. If you can think of another cheese name that isn't trademarked (see Disclaimer #2), I'd love to hear it! I got all cheesed out making this list, let me tell you.

DISCLAIMER #2: I don't think any of these names are trademarked (I was trying not to include brand-specific names), but if any are, all names of those cheeses belong to their proper owners!

DISCLAIMER #3: I didn't include variants of regular cheeses (sharp cheddar, smoked Gouda, etc), just because they aren't totally different kinds of cheeses. Also, I may be prejudiced against smoked cheeses. #WHY WOULD YOU SMOKE PERFECTLY GOOD CHEESE #IT WAS PERFECTLY GOOD BEFORE YOU DID THAT #HENCE THE PHRASE 'PERFECTLY GOOD CHEESE'

DISCLAIMER #4: These are only the cheeses I've seen at stores! (Whole Foods Market has a large variety, if anyone's interested in trying an unusual or otherwise unheard of cheese.) I'm sure there's tons more that I haven't had time to write down in the mere moments my family takes to walk past the cheese display case, so if you know of any more, please let me know!

DISCLAIMER #5: I know, I know. This is a weird thing to put in a randomness book, and probably a weird thing, period. I blame Dr. Two-Brains from WordGirl. But hey, I already had them written down, and it might come in handy if you need to name some mice or something.

Enjoy!

•••

CHEESES:

Cheddar
Swiss
Gouda
American
Colby
Colby jack
Monterey Jack
Brie
Pepper jack
Provolone
Parmesan
Mozzarella
Blue
Havarti
Stilton
Gorgonzola
Manchego
Chèvre
Feta
Gloucester
Muenster
Limburger
Emmenthaler
Fontina
Gruyere
Jarlsberg
Leyden
Butterkase
Roomkaas
Mascarpone
Ricotta
Uniekaas
Parrano
Cremont
Mobay
Amadeus
Juustoleipa
Camembert
Boursalt
Explorateur
Gratte-Paille
Edam
Leicester

•••

And that's all I have so far! It may not look like a long list, but can you picture seeing all... hm...

*counts the names on the list*

...

*sighs tiredly*

...forty-three different kinds of cheeses in one place? :P #goawayOddTodd #yourenotevenoddnow That's a lot of cheese!

If you have any more, let me know, and I'll add them to the list!

If this chapter seemed random, weird, and ultimately kind of pointless... YOU GUYS HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. *pushes up sleeves with devious look on face*

XD Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!