Chapter 1

Ch 1

   1864.............

     In Paris your name and reputation is the most important, the Dawson sisters was running through the familiar streets of Paris. The city they once knew has became dangerous now, both of them was scared if they get caught they will die but weren't they dead already? Laila pulled up her crinoline and continue running rapildy, she needs to get away from this city Victoria helped her sister up and continue running also. Suddenly they arrived to a dead end, Laila look up to her sister: "Victoria what are we going to do, this is the end!"  Victoria also look defeated when they heard a voice coming out of the shadows, out came a young man wearing frock coats and said: "Maybe I can help you ladies."  Victoria and Laila turn around and said: "Who are you?"  The young man smirked and said: "Oh my yes I didn't introduce myself, I am Pryce." Laila can see the residents raising fire torches running to their direction, Laila squeeze her elder sister's hand and whisper: "I love you."  Victoria squeeze her hand in return and said: "Don't worry no one is going to hurt you when I'm here." Victoria pleaded to the young man: "Please help us."  Pryce nodded and said: "As my wish my lady."  The residents came with torches as they stopped and ask Pryce: "Have you seen two young ladies running?"  Pryce nodded and point the opposite direction as he watched the residents started running towards that direction. Victoria and Laila came out of the stables and walk towards Pryce, Victoria bowed and said: "Thank you mister Pryce."  Victoria started to walk away as Pryce took her hand and whisper to her ear: "Remember your promise my lady."  

           Present day..............

          Alison just finished her chemistry homework as she went into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Suddenly her throat felt like its burning, her eyes quickly turn into a shade of red. Alison quickly collapse to the floor this can't be happening out of every single day now?  When Amber heard some glass crash, she quickly ran down the stairs straight to the kitchen. She then saw her best friend Alison on the floor, she quickly went to see if she was alright but Alison weakly said: "Am....Amber leave..."  Amber walk to the glass and try to pick it up but Alison quickly slam her to the wall and said: "Don't pick it up!"  Amber saw that Alison's eyes turn red she instantly know the problem, she picked up the broken wood from behind her science poster broad and plunge it in Alison's stomach. Alison backed away clutching her stomach and groaned. Amber quickly ran outside to the pier and sat there staring at the river, Alison quickly pulled out the wood and went to the cemetry she saw the workers just trying to put a body six foot under. Alison quickly went to the workers and hit them unconscious, she then quickly drained the blood out of the dead body. Alison then quickly made her way to the pier, she sat beside Amber. 

         Amber smiled at Alison and glad to see her beautiful hazel eyes return, Amber said: "Feeling any better?"  Alison smiled and said: "Alot better."  Amber smiled and pushed her in the water, Alison quickly got out of the water and said: "What was that for?"  Amber chuckled and said: "For scaring me!"  Alison smiled and went to her side quickly said: "Then I need payback for you stabbing me that still hurts you know." Amber's expression quickly became concern: "Where? Let me check!" Alison smiled and said: "Got you!" 

          Serena looked around the bar, alot of people was attractive. She then saw a old man and Serena quickly walked to him said: You want to continue outside?" The old man looked at her and said: "Yes." Serena placed a kiss on his cheek and went outside with him. Once they got out to the alley Serena quickly bite her neck and quickly drained all her blood. She then caught a bystander standing, Serena quickly grabbed the scared young boy and compelled him: "Go to Chamston town and tell my beloved sister, her big sister is back."  The young boy nodded and walked away, Serena quickly started a fire and burn the body.