Love At First Sight?

Chapter 1

"Mom, I have to go pick Kayla up! It's time for the night I have been waiting for!"

"Just be safe-"

"Mom I will be fine, I have had my lisence for a while now, I know to look out for the "crazy" people!"

"Okay Sarah, have a great time! Let me know when you get there and tell me when you are on your way home! Love you sweetie."

"Alright, love you too."

Tonight was the night where I finally get to see the five crazy boys I have wanted to see for ages. I am wearing a Batman crop top paired with high waisted shorts, supporting Liam of course. I adore Liam, his brown eyes, his hair, and his personality. Do not even get me started about his personality; it's great. I know this might sound crazy but if I would ever get the chance to date him, I would NOT date him for what he has. Take a look at him. He is absolutley adorable. His smile can light up ay room, even a room full of horrible spirts. Anyway, tonight I am going to see One Direction in concert! AHH! I have been waiting for this day to come. I am going to pick up my best friend Kayla! Let me tell you about her, she is blonde, gorgeous, generous, and she is hilarious. I am the one who brought her into the fandom. I am the brunette and she is the blonde. 

Text to Kayla: Hey dude, i am outside waiting for you! Mind bringing a few snacks? I CAN'T WAIT! :)

Reply: Yeah, I wil be out in two! Chocolate and goldfish sound good? I KNOW!! 

Text to Kayla: Yeah, that's fine! C'mon, I can't wait any longer!

A few minutes later I see Kayla walk out with her hair in a messy bun and in high waisted shorts. We made posters so maybe we can catch their attention. Kayla and I are blasting "Midnight Memories". 

"Sarah, what if they see us?"

"I don't know, we will be pretty close to the stage so it might be possible! I just want to leave the concert with a wave from one of them, that would be pretty damn cool."

"I know! How long will it take to get to the arena?"

"We will probably be there within the hour, let's blast some more music, how about "Better Than Words"?"

45 minutes later we have arrived at our destination. We are able to enter the venue at 4:00 because of our VIPS! I can not contain my excitement! This is going to be a blast! One whole arena filled with people who have the same amount of love for these guys as I do? This is going to be a fun night ahead of us. 

"Kay, let's go over here."

I guide us over to the gate where they scan our tickets! 

"Girls, we seem to have a few passes to go see the boys backstage. Since you were one of the first people to arrive, you can have them," the Security Guard stated.

"WHAT?!?!?! IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION WE WOULD LOVE TO!!!!" 

Maybe if we were this crazy over it he would change his mind so I decided to attempt to calm myslef down.

"Yes, we would love to accept the offer." I said, wait why did i say accept the offer?

"Alrighty then, follow me!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey Guys! That was pretty short but i hope you enjoyed! This is my first time writing and believe me i am not that great at it but i decided to give it a go! Thanks again :) Let me know what you think down below and also, get this to 20 reads if you would like me to update!