*tubelight* my brain said jumping excitedly and clapping its hands.

It was then I heard "Look how Priya's face is glowing"

What?? Glowing ! does that mean I..I.. am..a...a.. tubelight?? My very talented brain decided to answer by nodding its head. Wait does brain have head too??

"Priya, you spaced out again" My angel said giving a disapproved look.

"Sorry" I apologized

"Okay ladies relax, how about another saree?" Riya said trying to lighten up my angel's mood.

"This saree looks good but it's making you look too old"

For next saree

"The colour is too dark yar"

For the next one

"I didn't like the colour of design on it"

For the next one

"I didn't like the embroidery work on it"

For the next one

"The design is good but it's not a designer one"

For the next one

.........

As I lost patience and I did the task of placing the saree on my shoulder and then looking at them for their opinion like a robot.

*hey you generally love shopping right? Then how come you are bored for this now?* my brain decided to interrupt my thoughts.

Hmm may be I already have a saree that I would be wearing for my wedding, that's why I feel so bored right now.

As Aakash haven't came till then we decided to go and see what's taking them so long. When we reached men's wedding section 'scared' is the word that could be used to describe the situation. Wondering why I said 'scared' word right? Well that's because all the groom's suit in the entire shopping mall were on the table where Aakash and his team were standing and around 60 suits in the hands of 5 sales men and few in hands of Sudheer uncle , a few on the floor and manager was glaring at us whenever a suit fell and down but ended picking it up as no one were even watching the suits which were falling from the table.

Seeing that Riya, Aakash's mom and I bursted into laughter and the helpless look on Aakash's face isn't helping us to stop laughing. Then he said

"Common guys stop laughing and help me because still we haven't selected matching tie, black shoe"

"Well does that mean you have selected suit?" Riya asked.

"After seeing the situation also do you want to me to tell whether my suit is selected or not?"

"Ohh don't worry I will help you my son" Aakash's mom interrupted and literally pushed all men out other than Aakash.

Then she turned towards sales men and said just bring the catalog of the wedding suits. Within 5 minutes the space on the table was cleared.

Only 20 were finalized and Aakash happily tried them on, thank god there were around 15 trail rooms or else it would have taken more time. Then out of sudden he said

"Wait Priya is here?"

"Everyone gave a 'yeah, so what' look"

He scratched back of his head nervously and said

"Umm.. is bride allowed to see the groom's dress?"

This time everyone working in that floor also bursted into laughter and as no one answered his question he hurriedly took the next suit and ran towards the trail room which made all of us laugh again.

After 40 minutes finally Aakash's suit was selected and as it was getting late our families decided to select the matching tie and his shoe and asked him to go for marriage register office. Then I handed him the bag in which I have placed all the necessary certificates and Xerox copies. Aakash checked it and said

"Hey Priya, haven't you brought passport sized photos?"

"Oh noo, I forgot them" I replied.

"What is this Priya? For any kind of normal application, photos are required, then how come you forgot?" said my angel very angrily.

"It's ok aunty in fact I too forgot to bring, don't worry we both will go and take photographs together"

My angel nodded still glaring at me.

------------------------------------------------

"We sat in the car, the moment Aakash sat in and started the car I felt cool breeze touch my face soothingly"

Then I remembered that I need to apologize him, so I said

"I am sorry Aakash"

"Huh? Sorry for what Priya?"

"Umm actually when you said that you want dowry in the temple, I..I.. thought you actually lied me..that day and .."

I am pretty sure it made Aakash angry because his grip on steering wheel increased which made his knuckles turn white. After a minute I felt car moving too fast that made cold breeze touch my face very harshly.

*you definitely know how to ruin the moment* my brain said which I kind of accepted after seeing the Aakash's reaction.

"Aakash.. please listen I am sorry.."

"Stop it Priya, I never expected you to think about me like that" and then he continued driving fast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi everyone, how is today's chapter?

Have anybody faced situation similar to Aakash's during the shopping?

Please comment your views about today's chapter.

Please vote, comment and share the story if you like.

by,

orange_marigold