Part 4

Sebastian took advantage of Ciel while he was half asleep...ish but now that his master woke up Sebastian is in trouble.

Sebastian sat up and started to dress his master, "I can dress myself Sebastian!" Sebastian nodded and watched Ciel dress, "Young master, I'm sorry for my behaviour back then and..." Ciel looked away blocking out whatever Sebastian saying.

"Sebastian." Ciel stood up and walked to the manor and Sebastian followed. "Are you feeling better master?" Finny said running towards him, "Yes I am. Th. Th. Th. Than-choo!!" Ciel looked up and saw it was getting dark. No. He was passing out. Sebastian carried him to his room again. "My Lord. Really now."

When Ciel's eyes opened he found himself in his room, in his pyjamas, "Sebastian!" The lighting was dim so Ciel couldn't work out were he was. "I am right here my Lord." Sebastian was standing next to Ciel's bedside holding a candle.

"Sebastian?"
"Go back to sleep my Lord. Once again you have a fever." Sebastian sighed, "Seriously master is that your speciality." Sebastian walked away, leafing Ciel in the dark, "Sebastian!"
"Yes?" Sebastian turned around and Ciel layed down in his bed, "I never told you to leave." Sebastian smirked and walked by his bedside and blew out the candle, "Sebastian?"

**Sebastian took the duvet off of Ciel and started to unbutton his shirt. "Sebastian! What are you doing?" Sebastian touched Ciel's lips, "Open." Ciel hesitated but did as he was told and Sebastian kissed him. Ciel glared. Sebastian started to kiss down to Ciel's chest when, "Sebastian I order you!" Sebastian stopped and looked at Ciel awaiting his order, "Get out of my room!" Sebastian bit Ciel's neck then got up and left.

The next day Sebastian never showed his face to his master. "Sebastian, I want cake." Ciel looked out of the window, "No Timber or Alois today?" Ciel turned back around to see his cake in front of him. 'Idiot. Avoiding me of all people.' He thought.

Meanwhile at the Ttancy manor, Alois didn't come out of his room since his chat with Sebastian. "Your highness?" Claude went to open the door but Alois slammed it shut and locked it, "No Claude! Don't enter!" Alois didn't want Claude to see him upset. Alois layed down on the bed back to the door. "Ciel. I want you to be mine."

Claude used his demon strength to push the door open. "Your highness!" Alois jumped, "You have been in your room for too long. Get out and don't come back until tomorrow morning."
"But Claude."
"Out!" Claude hasn't raised his voice to his master in ages so Alois obeyed him. "Yes Claude." Alois walked to the front door of the manor and was going to leave when Claude pushed him to the floor.

***Claude pulled Alois' booty shorts down as well as his own. "C-Claude?" Claude thrusted himself inside Alois making him scream, "Claude!! Ahhh!!" Claude continued to thrust, Alois moving his body at the same pace of the thrusting, back and forth. "If this is what you desire. Say it." Alois screamed, "No! I'm leaving! You want me to leave! I'm going!" Claude stopped and pulled out, "Claude." Alois whined. "Leave." Claude pulled up his pants and his master's also. Alois got up and walked out tears rolling down his face.

Alois went to the only place where a certain someone will be there, the Phantohive manour. When Alois got to the front door a voice stopped him, "Mr Trancy? What are you doing here?"