"Agar sab maa baap aise sochne lage toh koi ladka army me jaana pasand nahi karega.
Yahi soch kar  koi pita apni beti ka haath uske haath nahi dega agar woh army mei hai.
Desh ko hum jaise jawano ki jarurat hai.
Par aap jaise log humara motivation kam kar rahe ho.
Sorry to say uncle but sirf 26 January aur 15 August ko shaheedon  ko shraddhanjali mat dijiye.
Unke aatma ko dukh hoga agar unhe pata chalega ki unke itne sacrifice ke baad bhi aap log unke profession to tucch (cheap) nazar se dekhte ho.
Sorry uncle if I went over board.
But I need to tell u the reality.
Anyways,  chalta hu main.
Namaste!" Rd joined his palms and smiled sadly.

"Ruk jayiye shekhawat ji.
Randhir beta.
Maaf kar do.
Mujhe meri galti samajh aa gyi hai.
Bhaisaab  (he looked at harsh) meri beti ko apni ghar ki bahu banaenge? "
Girls dad asked.

Harsh looked at randhir.

Without  chipping a word , rd came out from the house.

~~~~

It randhir's first night with his newly wedded wife.
He was busy savouring her beautiful features so that he could preserve her smell , her touch in his system for rest of the months when he is on border.

Randhir enter into the core of his wife making her moan in pain and pleasure.
After removing himself from her , he exhausted on his side of bed and immediately hugged his new bride tight absorbing as much as possible.

"I m leaving tomorrow.
Juz don't wait for me if I never come back " he kissed her forehead lovingly keeping a stone on his heart .

She shred some tears on his bare chest.

He soothed her sobs by rubbing her bare back.

"Do u regret marrying me?" He asked her.

"Randhir kyu bol rahe ho aap aise?" She hugged him very tight.

"I love u sanyu.
I can't live without you but another truth is also that I can't face my back to my duties for my nation" he kissed her palms .

"I m very proud of u randhir.
U r sacrifcing ur family for the nation.
No one has gut to do that but u have.
U r a real man.
My man.
My randhir " sanyu said proudly making himself proud for choosing a girl like sanyukta.

Yes randhir said no to singhania girl and same way he was rejected by the other girls too for same reason.
Fifteen days leave went juz like that and finally rd went back to border.

A year after , randhir came back and met sanyukta , sister of his bhabhi Arpita, Aryan's wife   and in Aryan's marriage itself sandhirs engagement was done.

Sanyukta 's family were more than happy to accept randhir as der son in law.
They were very proud of randhir and his profession.

Within a month sandhir's marriage was done but now rd was called in half way by major on the field.
He was needed at this time period.

And after enjoying his first night , he got up early to pack his stuff.
While packing his stuff , he found a soft touch on his hand.

He looked at his new bride helping him to pack his luggage with a smile on her face.
Her face was glowing in that faint sun rays.

"Never leave ur smile sanyu never" saying he hugged her and left as soon as the sun came up fully leaving a poor soul to face hardship with a smile.

Months passed with sanyu living happily with her in laws.
There were calls from randhir at
initial days but later it got lessened and then eventually got stopped but still she never complained.

One fine day , sanyu got news of her being carrying rds flesh inside her.
That day randhir distributed sweets on border to each army man.

He even distributed sweets to the guards standing at the gate of rival country much to everyone's surprise.

Months passed by and finally sanyu gave birth to a baby boy.
But still rd didn't turned up.
It was only at day of der marriage she saw her husband.
Even der phone calls lasted for juz 10-30 seconds juz for hii hello but dey never talked anything personal.

It was 3 weeks since sanyu gave birth to rds child and today was Republic day .
And she knew he must be serving for his nation today.
She never complained but her heart always wanted her husband,  father of her son to be with her for lifetime.
Only if God tries.

Still she had faith in her god and specially HIM.

Soon her trance was broken by a shrill of her baby boy.
"Kya hua Anshu ko .
Kyu ro raha hai mera babu" she took her baby in her arms and kissed his forehead but along with her hands she felt strong , rough pair of hands holding her baby.

She recognised the touch.
It was HIM.
Though she spent only a night with his touch but still she knew his touch.

"Randhir " sanyu squeezed her eyes letting down the tears.
He turned her towards him and looked at his baby.

He blinked his own tears and wiped her tears.
She immediately hugged him tight keeping her baby in between them to give him warmthness of his parents.

"Aap aa gye?" Sanyu sobbed silently.
Rd held her and his son and hugged them absorbing der radiance in him.

Here rds parents wiped der tears looking at der son and daughter.
They were so happy.

"I m here to take u all with me.
I can't live without u all der...alone.
Hum ab eksaath rahenge tum, main , mom , dad aur Anshu" rds blinked his tears.
She smiled widely hearing this and thanked her stars to give such a lovely family to her.

Serving nation is not a crime.
We should be proud of army officers and treat them like normal people.
They stay awake for us day night.
Juz to keep us safety.
Even we should contribute our half by giving them respect for der profession.
Don't juz celebrate 15 August and 26 January as patriotic day but celebrate each day as a patriotic day because they are working 24*7 for us.

#JAI_HIND
#THE_END
#AAKANKSHA

Hope u liked it.
Apologises if anything u didn't liked.