I smile, "Okay."

"AND.." She announces loudly, leaning in. "I heard Brad likes you."

My face lit up, "Really?"

She nodded, "Really."

Yeah I know I said I was gonna stay away from guys, but Brad was probably the most cutest seventh grader in the whole School.

"Hook me up?" I say, forgetting all about Trey.

Amina smiles, and hooks her arm through mine, "Of course, what are best friends for?"

*Amber's Pov

I knew I was bogus as boo boo, for yelling at my Mother like that, but she just pisses me off so much. I knew, that  any chance she got that she would slap the shit outta me. But, not wasn't no time for games.. it was time to get ready for School. It was all too quiet in the Makaveli household, as I steadily creep to my bedroom door.

I opened it, and glanced up and down the hallway.

So far so good, I thought to myself smiling. I walked slowly passed my Mother's room, and saw that Teyjah was sleeping on the bed. I loved my little sister, and vowed to buy her some new toys with the saved up money.

I had no idea where my Mom was and that worried me. I grabbed a towel from the towel rack, and went into the slightly clean bathroom. I turned the shower on, soon stripped from my pjs and got in.

The warm water pelted my grimy skin, as I washed myself clean. I shaved the correct body parts, and stepped out wrapping the crisom towel around my lanky build.

I took in a deep breath as I dried myself off. I opened the door, and ran into my bedroom and closed it. I slipped on a pair of undies, bra and for clothes I settled on a simple pair of black jeans with a grey sweater.

I decided, I would wear my J's, which weren't that new but weren't that raggedy looking either. I striaghtened my hair, so that it fell just a little bit passed my shoulders. I got my phone taken so I had no idea what time it was. Which, meant that I would have to ride my bike to School. 

I added on some clear lipgloss and grabbed my backpack. I was starvin, but knew I would be late if I tried staying and eating something. And another reason was I didn't wanna face my Mom.

Soon as I opened the door, I feel something hard connecting to my cheek.

 "Ahh!" I yell, as the impact, makes me go flying into my bed, and crashing down onto the ground."

"YEAH BUDDY, YOU THOUGHT I WAS GON LET YOU GET AWAY, FROM TALKIN SHIT?" My Mom yelled.

"Get up, before I give you something to cry about!" She roared.

I said, nothing. I was still in shock.

"You think you grown enough to be talkin back, well you aint grown enough for ass whoopins!" My Mom, yelled grabbing me by my freshly straightened hair and smacking around a few times.

I blinked back tears, before she legit pushed me out my room. "Now, get to School and you betta not miss that bus!"

I stumbled out the house, fixing my backpack on my shoulders and my hair.

Shit just got real.